Helping

Once Tommy woke up, he didn't feel pain for a few seconds before it started to kick in as he hissed. "Ow ow ow ow" he whispered. "Oh! You're awake" he heard as Tubbo entered the room. "Morning to you too" Tommy said as he tried to sit up but instantly got smacked with pain as he hissed again. "How's the pain" Tubbo asked. "I-it's getting there, is Ranboo awake?" Tommy stuttered. "Not yet, I can heat up the pad again if that'll help" Tubbo said. "Please" Tommy said, the pain wasn't as bad as yesterday but it still hurt a lot. "Ok, I'll be right back" Tubbo said as he grabbed the pad and went downstairs to heat it up.

He then heard a groan from the sofa, he looked over and saw Ranboo open his eyes. "Morning" he yelled to him from the kitchen. "Good morning, how long was I out for?" Ranboo asked as he rubbed his head. "About half a day" Tubbo said as he started warming up the pad. He then went over to Ranboo. "You alright?" He asked. "My head hurts but apart from that I think I'm ok" Ranboo said as he fully opened his eyes and looked at Tubbo. "Want a glass of milk or something" Tubbo asked. "Y-yes please" Ranboo said as he watched Tubbo get up and walk over to the kitchen. Tubbo then poured a glass of milk before going back over and handing it to Ranboo.

"Doesn't that hurt to drink?" Tubbo asked. "It hurts a bit but not as much as water" Ranboo said. They then heard crying coming from upstairs so Tubbo quickly grabbed the pad and ran upstairs with Ranboo behind him. "Tommy what's wrong?" Tubbo asked as he ran over to him and gave him the pad. "I-I don't know" Tommy cried as he looked up at the ceiling. "What? What do you mean you don't know?" Tubbo laughed. "I-I mean I don't know!" Tommy yelled as he took the heating pad and put it where it was needed. "I wanna go downstairs" Tommy said as he went to get up but instantly got hit with pain, making him fall back down with a noise of pain.

"Ok but let us help you up first" Ranboo said as he quickly ran over to him. "N-no! I can do it!" Tommy yelled as he tried to get up again and succeeded. "S-see" Tommy said as he tried not to show how much pain he was in. He then tried to walk before instantly falling to the ground. "Ow ow ow" he whispered. "Let us help you!" Tubbo said as he walked over to him. "N-no" Tommy said. "Tommy stop being stubborn and let us help you" Ranboo said as he helped him up. "Let go of me, I can do it by myself" Tommy argued as he tried to ignore the pain. "If I do then you'll just fall to the ground again" Ranboo laughed at Tommy's new attitude. "No I wont!" Tommy yelled as he tried to get out of Ranboo's grasp. "Fine" Ranboo said as he let go and watched Tommy instantly fall to the ground.

"See! Let us help" Tubbo said as he also helped him back up. "Fine" Tommy said quietly as he felt the pain start to get worse again. He made a little sound of pain as he hunched over. "Want me to carry you" Ranboo asked, although he did find this all a bit funny, he was still worried about him. Tommy didn't answer. *I should probably change my pad* he thought. "Let go" Tommy whispered. "But why?!" Ranboo said confusedly. "Just do it" Tommy said weakly as he aimed to catch himself on the wall and walk himself to the bathroom. "Ok?" Ranboo and Tubbo said as they let go and watched Tommy fall into the wall.

*Now stand up straight idiot* the voice said. *Oh who asked you* Tommy said back. He then slowly stood up straight and painfully started walking. "Tommy please just let us help you" Tubbo said. Tommy didn't answer as he slowly made his way to the bathroom before closing the door and sitting down against it. *Omg that hurt like a BITCH* he thought as he did what he needed to do. Once he had sorted himself out, he sat back against the door and started crying quietly, *Why are you crying now* the voice yelled. *Honestly, I have no idea* Tommy laughed to himself as he felt the pain get worse.

"Tommy are you ok" he heard Tubbo ask. He cried a little louder as a response. "Need any help?" Ranboo asked. "Go away" Tommy cried. "Why? We can give hugs and watch a movie together" Tubbo said. Tommy sniffled as he replied "I-I would like that". "Ok, will you let us help you now" Ranboo asked worriedly. "F-fine" Tommy said as he cheered up a bit and moved away from the door. "You can come in now" he said as he sat against the sink. He looked at the ground as he heard them enter and crouch down in front of him.

"Are you ok" he heard Tubbo ask him. He felt his eyes start to tear up. "It'll be ok, want me to carry you again?" Ranboo asked. "Y-yes please" Tommy sniffled. "Ok, come here then" Ranboo said as he reached out to him and started to lift him up. Tommy felt the pain get worse but he tried to ignore it and let Ranboo pick him up. Tommy then wrapped his legs around his stomach as he let him carry him downstairs. "I'll grab the heating pad and blankets" Tubbo said as he ran into the bedroom and got what was needed before joining then downstairs. Ranboo then slowly lowered Tommy onto the sofa as Tommy made little noises of pain. "Ow ow ow ow" Tommy repeated.

He then felt a blanket cover him as he was handed the heating pad. "T-thank you" he whispered as he sorted the heating pad out again and relaxed. "Thank you for letting us help you" Ranboo laughed. "Yeah" Tubbo laughed with him. "What do you guys wanna watch" Tubbo asked as he grabbed the remote and sat next to Tommy. Tommy didn't answer as he held his stomach. "I heard on the chat that Atypical is good" Ranboo said. "Wanna watch it then?" Tubbo said. "Sure! Tommy, wanna watch it?" Ranboo asked. "S-sure" Tommy answered. "You alright?" Ranboo asked. "Y-yes" Tommy answered as the pain started to go, he sighed as it had finally left. They all settled down as they heard it start. Tommy felt calm again, he felt loved, he liked it. He felt a smile appear on his face as he watched the TV.

---------------------------------
Anyone else bleeding rn lol. If so... Here's some things to help! :D *Hands you sugary treats and a blanket* Goodluck ig

1174 words