A Prank

Tommy woke up with the feeling that something was wrong. He looked over at the bed, seeing them both there. *What could be wrong?* he thought. He got up and started looking for what was giving him this weird feeling. He then saw a water bucket above the front entrance on the outside, it was on a slanted wooden board. He then saw a piece of string connected to it, it went across the floor.

Tommy then stepped over the string and took it all apart. *What if Ranboo had gone to the forest, he would've gotten a full bucket of water poured onto him, that would've done a lot of damaged* Tommy thought.

"WHAT THE HELL" Tommy heard from behind him, it came from the kitchen. He ran over to see Tubbo drenched with an empty bucket on the floor. "TOMMY WHAT THE-". "Tubbo wait it wasn't me I swear! There was one at the front door as well" Tommy quickly said as Tubbo shivered. "O-oh, I'll be right back" Tubbo said as he quickly ran to get a towel. *If there was one at the front door and one on the kitchen then that must mean that there's more, Ranboo* Tommy quickly thought as he raced upstairs.

"RANBOO WAIT" Tommy yelled as he watched Ranboo almost get burned. "What?" Ranboo said sleepily. "Don't go into any rooms, there are water bucket traps around the house, just be careful where you go ok" Tommy said as he pointed at the string on the floor. Ranboo quickly realised and stepped away. "Who did this?" He asked as he looked at Tommy in fear. "I don't know but I almost got drenched and Tubbo actually did so just be very careful" Tommy said as he started to destroy the 3rd trap.

"There. Just watch out for string and be very careful of where you go ok" Tommy said as he had finished destroying the trap. "O-ok" Ranboo said nervously, very scared to go anywhere. Tommy and Tubbo spent most of the day making sure that they were all destroyed.

"Ok, I think that's all of them" Tommy and Tubbo agreed as they met up in the main room. "Where's Ranboo?" Tubbo asked. "Right there" Tommy laughed as they saw Ranboo sitting on the stairs on his phone. "I'm glad we got to that before anything happened" Tubbo sighed. "Yeah, he almost got caught by one but I quickly ran up to him and explained what was going on before I took it down" Tommy explained. "Oh right, who do you think would've done it" he asked. "I think I have an idea" Tubbo said as he pulled out a block of TNT from his pocket. "Found this in the corner of the kitchen, I think we know who it was" Tubbo said angrily. "Fucking, Wilbur" Tommy said, clearly frustrated.

"He just had to come back" he said angrily. "Not only is he here to take me but he's here to torture us" Tommy said. It started to get late so Ranboo made some food for them. "We found out who did it" Tommy said as they sat at the table. "Who?" Ranboo asked as he handed them the food. "Fucking, Wilbur" Tubbo said angrily as he slammed his fist on the table, making Tommy jump. "Tubbo calm down, it's alright" Ranboo said with a smile. Tubbo sighed as he started on his food. Tommy's face had gone pale from the jump but also slowly started on his food, as did Ranboo.

They soon all went to back to their bed/sofa and fell asleep.

Tommy was sleeping peacefully until he heard a crash, then a muffled scream. He quickly got off the sofa and looked over at the bed. Tubbo was still sleeping but Ranboo was gone. He quickly ran to the sound and saw a empty bucket roll out of the room. He then saw Ranboo on the floor with burns all over his arms as he was screaming into his arm. Tommy quickly grabbed a towel before running back. He kneeled down in front of Ranboo and gently dabbed his arms with the towel. "It's ok it's ok" Tommy said repeatedly as he gently dabbed and wiped his arms.

Tommy then saw blood appear from his arm where he was biting. "Bite this instead" Tommy said as he held the towel up to his mouth. Ranboo quickly bit it as tears streamed down his face, making it worse. "It's ok, it's all going to be ok" Tommy said as he gently wiped his arms with his sleeve. "It hurts please make it stop" Ranboo cried as his cries were muffled due to the towel in his mouth. Tommy then cupped his head in his hands after his arms were dry. "It's going to be alright I promise, it's all ok now" Tommy said as he tried to calm down the panicking Ranboo.

"Breathe with me for a second" Tommy said calmly as he started breathing loudly. Ranboo then 'looked' at him and copied. "There we go, it's all going to be ok" Tommy said as he wiped the tears away with his thumbs. Ranboo then stopped biting the towel so he could talk. "I-it hurts so much" he cried. "I know it does, I'm so sorry" Tommy said as Ranboo quickly hugged him. "I-I don't like it please help, m-make it stop" Ranboo cried as he hugged Tommy tightly. "Did dabbing your arms help" Tommy asked. "Y-yes" Ranboo muffled. Tommy nodded as he took his sleeve and gently dabbed Ranboos face. "It's alright, the pain will be gone soon" Tommy said calmly as he continued.

"T-thank you" Ranboo said. "It's no problem, really, I'm glad I can help you" Tommy said with a smile as he stopped and let Ranboo hug him tightly. "Is it still there" Tommy asked as he hugged him back. "A-a little" Ranboo said as the tears soon disappeared. "Come on, let's go back to bed" Tommy said as he helped him up. Ranboo nodded. Tommy smiled as Ranboo grabbed on tightly to his sleeve. He then stopped once Tommy went into his own bedroom. "It's ok, there isn't one here I promise" Tommy said as he held his hand out, feeling Ranboo grab it and walk over an invisible string. "See, no bucket" Tommy said with a smile, watching Ranboo nod and hold his hand tightly.

He then brought him over to the bed and laid down. Tommy then felt Ranboo hug him tightly as he was shaking. "It's alright, there's no more water, you're safe now I promise" Tommy said as he slowly stroked Ranboos hair. Ranboo nodded as he slowly calmed down and went to sleep. Tommy laid awake for a bit as he continued to stroke Ranboos hair and think about anything before he started to fall asleep.

——————————
Water is a no no

1162 words