Oh No

"You either put your stuff in the hole right now or you get hurt, your choice" Dream said sternly as he crossed his arms. "Why can't I just keep my stuff for today" Tommy whined. "I WONT REPEAT MYSELF NOW DO AS YOU'RE TOLD" Dream yelled as he walked over to Tommy and slapped him hard. Tears started pouring into Tommy's eyes as he was stunned. "I DONT HAVE ALL DAY LUNA" Dream yelled once more, instantly making Tommy drop everything into the hole.

Tommy jolted awake as his breathing was very fast and shortened as well as his shaking was violent. He quickly looked around the room. "I-I'm back" Tommy sighed with relief as he started to try and calm himself down but was failing. "H-help" he managed to get out but it was useless, it wasn't loud enough for Ranboo nor Tubbo to hear. He began to frantically search for his phone, soon finding it in one of the draws. He then quickly opened the first contact he saw, Tubbo. "Help" he managed to text, soon hearing footsteps then seeing the door slowly opening.

"Tommy you alright?" Tubbo asked, unable to see as it was dark, he opened the door more so there was more light in the room and walked over to Tommy after getting no response. "Hey, can you breathe with me for a second" Tubbo said as he soon realised that Tommy was panicking. He sat on the bed in front of Tommy and started breathing dramatically, soon hearing Tommy breathing with him. "That's it, you're doing great" Tubbo said as he continued breathing loudly.

Tommy soon calmed down as his breathing was close to normal and the shaking had stopped. "You ok" Tubbo asked. Tommy didn't respond, he was still reliving the horrible memory. "It's alright, want a hug" Tubbo asked with a smile as he opened his arms. Tommy slowly looked at him and hugged him tightly. "There we go, you're alright now, you're safe I promise" Tubbo said calmly as he rubbed Tommy's back. "T-thank you" Tommy quietly said. "No problem man" Tubbo said with a smile.

Tommy felt safe again, he felt calm. "I mean it, thank you so much" Tommy said with a smile. "It's no biggy, really, you ok now" Tubbo asked. "Mhm" Tommy quietly responded. "Wanna tell me what happened?" Tubbo asked, feeling Tommy tighten the hug. "W-well I was back there with Dr-" Tommy couldn't finish the sentence, his breathing was beginning to get shorter again. "It's alright, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, it's all ok now, you're not there with him anymore, you're in a safe place now I promise" Tubbo quickly said as he noticed Tommy's breathing. Tommy calmed down a bit and nodded.

"I know I've said this already but thank you so much man" Tommy said once again. "It's alright" Tubbo laughed "want me to stay here" he asked. "Yes please" Tommy quietly said as they separated from the hug and laid down. *Tubbo hates you, he's never liked you and he never will, he will send you back to Exile as soon as he gets the chance* the voice said. "Hey Tubbo, do you hate me" Tommy asked as he faced Tubbo. "Of cause not, why do you ask?" Tubbo asked as he faced Tommy. "Just asking, good night" Tommy said as he turned around. "Ok, good night" Tubbo said back before he fell asleep next to him. Tommy didn't sleep though.

He felt safe but scared at the same time. *What is wrong with me* he thought. He didn't feel tired at all so he got up and crept out the bedroom. *I'll just go for a short walk to tire myself out* he thought as he walked down the big staircase, put on some shoes and took a step out the door. He felt the cold air of the night hit his revealed skin, making him shiver. *Not as cold as I expected* he thought as he started his walk.

He felt at peace with the world as the snow crunched beneath him. He hadn't noticed the smile that had crept onto his face, he felt happy.

But it all came to an end as soon as he felt like he was being watched. *I should probably head back* he thought as he slowly turned around and started walking. He then heard another set of footsteps so he stopped to see if it was his, it wasn't. He instantly took off running towards the mansion as he heard the footsteps behind him get louder and louder until he was pulled forwards.

Before he knew what was going on, he was welcomed with a warm hug. "It's ok, why were you out there at this time" Tubbo said as he hugged Tommy gently and rubbed his back. "I-I couldn't sleep" Tommy said as he looked around. He was hiding behind, Ranboo? He then heard more speaking. "Step away" Ranboo said sternly with a sword in his hand. "Give me Luna Ranboo!" Dream yelled. "Sorry, I don't know a Luna" Ranboo said with a mad face.

"YOU DO NOW GIVE HER TO ME" Dream continued to yell. "Nope sorry, there isn't a girl that lives here, only 3 boys" Ranboo said as he pushed the sword more towards Dreams neck. "MOVE NOW OR ELSE" Dream yelled. "Nah I'm alright" Ranboo laughed.

Tommy was quietly shaking into Tubbo as his breathing was very fast. "It's alright, you're not going anywhere ok, come on let's go back to bed" Tubbo said as he held Tommy's hand and quickly ran up the stairs with him. "B-but what about Ranboo" Tommy cried. "He'll be ok, trust me" Tubbo said with a smile.

"SHES RIGHT THERE ARE YOU BLIND" Dream yelled as he pointed at Tommy. "Oh Tommy? He's not a girl y'know" Ranboo said as he pressed the sword more towards Dreams neck, making little bits of blood appear. "Now you're going to leave right now or else" Ranboo said sternly. "Or else what, monster" Dream laughed, watching as Ranboos face instantly dropped.

"Dream step away" Techno said sternly. Dream instantly looked at Techno with a smile. "Hello Techno-". "It's Technoblade to you" Techno said sternly as he walked up to Dream and grabbed his jumper. "Now you listen to me, you will run far away from here and never come back and if I see or hear that you have been back I will slit your throat slightly so you can bleed to death as I walk away with a smile do you understand me or are you that much of an idiot" Techno said with a pause as he watched Dream try and hide his fear.

"Yeah yeah, y-you don't scare me, I'll go because I want to" Dream said as he fell to the ground. He then slowly backed away, soon quickly turning around and running as fast as he could into the mist. "Haha, what a low lifer" Techno laughed as he looked back at Ranboo. "Hey you alright?" He asked as he saw pain on Ranboos face. "Y-yeah, let's just go inside" Ranboo said as he shook his head and went upstairs to Tommy's room.

He opened the door to see Tubbo stroking Tommy's hair as he was slowly falling asleep. "You guys alright" Techno asked as he walked past Ranboo and into the room. "Yeah, we're calm now, thank you" Tubbo said with a smile. "Techno?" Tommy said sleepily. "Hi Tommy, you alright" Techno asked as he walked over and sat on the bed. "Mhm, thank you" Tommy said quietly. "No problem, I should head back now before Phil gets worried, call me if you need anything, bye guys" Techno said as he got up and walked home.

"Bye Techno" they all said. Tommy then looked at Ranboo and saw his sad face. "Ranboo what's wrong, what happened" Tommy said as he got out of the comfort and ran over to Ranboo. "I-I'm alright" Ranboo stuttered with a fake smile. "That's the fakest smile I have ever seen, what happened, we can talk if you need" Tommy said as he saw tears start to pour into Ranboos eyes.

"A-am I a monster" Ranboo said as his voice cracked slightly, a tear then fell onto his cheek, making him do a little yelp sound. "Of cause not! Just because you're different than us doesn't make you a monster, what made you think this" Tommy said as he wiped the tear that had fell onto Ranboo's cheek, watching as it created a new scar on his face. "W-well Dream called me a m-monster and it made me think, I-I really am a monster" Ranboo said as he started to quietly cry. "Ranboo come here" Tubbo yelled over to them with his arms open.

Tommy started to walk over to Tubbo but noticed that Ranboo wasn't following. "You coming?" He asked. "I-I can't see, when I cry I can't see because of the tears" Ranboo explained. "Oh, I didn't know that, I'll guide you don't worry" Tommy said as he ran back to him and held his hand. He then started to slowly walk towards the bed and sat Ranboo down. Tubbo then grabbed Ranboos hand, "it's alright, I'm right here" He said as he slowly pulled Ranboo down and into a hug. "How come you never told me this?" Tubbo asked.

"B-because it's embarrassing" Ranboo said as he hugged Tubbo back. "It's ok now and you're not a monster, like Tommy said, you're different and that's ok, we both still love you, (as best friends ofc), and are here for you" Tubbo said as he started to stroke his hair. "Is there anything you wanna talk about" Tommy asked. "N-no not really, thank you though" Ranboo said as he started to cheer up. "No problem" Tommy said as he climbed into bed with them and slowly started to fall asleep.

——————————
Don't question how they all fit in the bed, big bed ig?

1679 words