Dream?

Tommy was awoken by the door quickly opening then shutting. "Hello?" Tommy said sleepily. "Hi" Ranboo said quietly as he blocked the door. "You alright there?" Tommy asked him confusedly. "Yup all good" Ranboo said. "Why are you doing that?" Tommy asked him. "Doing what, I'm not doing anything" Ranboo said with a nervous smile. "What's going on?" Tommy continued to ask. "Nothings going on" Ranboo laughed nervously. "Ok what's wrong" Tommy asked as he got up and went over to him.

"Nothings wrong, what are you doing?" Ranboo asked as he was being shoved out the way. "Why are you blocking the door?" Tommy asked as he continued to shove him out the the way, soon succeeding and running out the door. "Tommy!" Ranboo yelled as he pulled Tommy back into the room. "What! What is so special that you won't let me out of my room!" Tommy yelled.

"Dreams here!" Ranboo accidentally spilled, receiving a scared gasp. "W-what" Tommy said as he stumbled backwards, almost falling over. "Wow, it's alright, I've got you ok, you'll be alright I promise" Ranboo said as he hugged him tightly. "H-he's here" Tommy started to panic. "It's alright, it's all ok, he's not going to find you ok, I promise" Ranboo said as he shielded Tommy with his body. "I-I'm scared" Tommy cried quietly.

"I know, hey look at me, it's all going to be ok very soon" Ranboo said as he held Tommy's shoulders gently and smiled at him. Tommy nodded and calmed down a bit. Ranboo then went back to blocking the door whilst Tommy went back to his bed.

"I know she's here Tubbo, where is she" Dream said sternly as he stood outside the door. "Why would I know where To- Luna is, I haven't seen hi- her in a while" Tubbo said as he stopped with Dream. "Because you're her best friend or something like that" Dream said as he started to walk away. "I'm telling you I haven't seen her in a while now can you leave" Tubbo said as he followed Dream. "Where else would she be then?!" Dream said. "I don't know, probably Philzas house or something" Tubbo said as Dream stopped, he then walked down the stair case and ran out the door.

Tubbo then ran to the bedroom. "Hey it's only me, Dreams gone now" he said as he opened the door and closed it after entering. "See, Dreams gone now and everything's ok" Ranboo said as he stopped shielding Tommy. "W-wait, p-please don't go" Tommy said as he hugged Ranboo tighter. "It's alright I'm not going anywhere I promise" Ranboo said as he went back to hugging Tommy. "Hey Tommy, you alright" Tubbo asked him with a smile. Tommy slowly looked at him with tears streaming down his face. "He's gone now ok, I promise, I watched him leave" Tubbo said. Tommy nodded before hiding his face again.

"Anything I can do to help?" Tubbo asked. Tommy then pulled Tubbo into the hug with a small smile. "Is this helping" Tubbo laughed, receiving a small laugh and smile. They all hugged for a while until footsteps were heard from outside the door, instantly making Tommy jump and hug them tighter whilst closing his eyes. "It's alright, I'll go and see who it is" Tubbo said with a smile before walking out the room and closing the door. "Where's Luna" Phil said sternly. "Why would I know" Tubbo replied. "Because she went with Ranboo and Ranboo lives here so she's probably here" Phil said with an angry face.

"Well she's not so please go away Phil" Tubbo said with an annoyed face. "Who's in there huh" Phil said as he pointed at the bedroom door. "Ranboo, he's asleep" Tubbo said nervously. Phil then pushed past Tubbo and opened the door, seeing Ranboo comforting Tommy with a hug in the middle of the room. "There you are! We're going home right now" Phil said as he grabbed Tommy's wrist and began to walk out of the room, making Tommy start panicking more. "L-let go" Tommy stuttered. "Phil let go" Ranboo said as he ran over to them and grabbed Phil's arm.

"Ranboo this is my kid now go away" Phil yelled whilst tightening his grip, making Tommy panic more. "P-please let go I-I'm so sorry" Tommy cried. Ranboo then dug his nails into Phil's hand, making him let go of Tommy. "Ow! Why would you do that!" Phil yelled. Ranboo instantly pulled Tommy towards him and hugged him. "Phil get out" Tubbo said sternly. "Fine! But I will be back!" Phil said as he stormed out of the mansion.

"H-he grabbed me, h-he was going to t-take me" Tommy cried. "I know but it's ok now, Phil is gone now I promise, you're safe now" Ranboo said as he hugged Tommy tightly. "I-I didn't like it, I-it hurt" Tommy cried. "Ok, let's go over here" Ranboo said as he brought Tommy over to the little sofa in the room and sat down. "You're safe now I promise, no ones going to get you" Ranboo said as Tommy hugged him tightly.

"Are you alright Tommy" Tubbo asked as he ran into the room and sat next to him. "M-mhm" Tommy mumbled quietly. "God I hate people, why can't they just knock or something" Tubbo whined, making Tommy smile a bit. "I-I don't like this" Tommy sniffled. "Yeah I could guess, is there anywhere you feel safe?" Tubbo asked. "N-no, no where's safe anymore" Tommy said with tears in his eyes. "That's why we're here! We can keep you safe and hide you when needed!" Ranboo said with a smile.

"T-thank you guys" Tommy said with a smile. "No problem!" Ranboo said excitedly. "It's the least I could do, after all I am the one that caused this" Tubbo laughed. Tommy was trying to forget that Tubbo was the one who exiled him so they could be best friends like the old days. "Yeah" Tommy responded before slowly falling asleep on Ranboo.

—————————
Once again I would like to say that I DO NOT ship anyone in this story! I am just very touch starved and express that through my story's 😂

Good day😌

1040 words