Hallucinations?

Tommy woke up and looked over to the bed, seeing that Ranboo was once again gone. He quickly got up, put a binder one whilst getting dressed, put shoes on and quickly ran to the forest. "Ranboo!" He yelled. He searched for a while until he heard a loud screech. He quickly ran to where it was coming from and saw Ranboo on the floor with his hands on the head as he screamed at the ground. "Ranboo!" Tommy said as he quickly ran over to him and put his head on his shoulder as he hugged him. "PLEASE HELP ME" Ranboo cried. "It's ok" Tommy said as he stroked the back of his head.

He then remembered what would help. He laid Ranboo down on the grass and put his head on his lap as he started making small circles at the side of his head. "It's ok, it's all ok" Tommy said calmly as Ranboo's screams got quieter and quieter until it stopped. "There we go, it's alright now" Tommy said with a small smile as Ranboo had calmed down. "T-thank you" Ranboo whispered. "No problem" Tommy said, glad that he was able to help. They stayed there until Ranboo was able to see.

"You alright now" Tommy asked as Ranboo sat up. "Mhm, thank you so much" he said with a smile. "Its fine" Tommy laughed. "We should probably go back now before Tubbo wakes up" Tommy said as he got up with Ranboo, they then made their way back to the mansion. "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!" Tubbo yelled as he ran up to them and hugged them. "I think we were a bit too late" Tommy laughed. "Yeah" Ranboo agreed. "Ranboo had his purple episode again" Tommy said. "Oh right, I made breakfast by the way!" Tubbo said excitedly as they followed him to the kitchen.

They all sat down at the table and ate. Well Ranboo and Tubbo did, Tommy didn't. "Please eat" Tubbo said as he watched Tommy stare at his food. "But why" Tommy said as he looked at him. "Because if you don't then you'll die" Tubbo said as he looked away. *Die* Tommy thought as he looked at the ground. He then felt a tap on his arm. He looked up to see Ranboo smiling at him as he mouthed "you're not going to die, you're ok". Tommy nodded as he gave a fake smile back. He took small nibbles every now and then until they were all done.

"Hi guys, can I borrow Luna for a second" Phil said as he walked in. "When will people learn to knock" Tubbo whispered to himself. "Why do you want them" Ranboo said as he stood up. "I just want to talk" Phil said. Ranboo knew he was lying. "If you want to say anything then go ahead and say it now" Ranboo said as he stood next to Tommy. "Fine, I'm sorry for what I did last time" Phil said with a fake smile. "Techno 100% got you to say this didn't he" Tommy said, quite annoyed. "No I didn't!" They heard Techno shout from the front door, making them laugh. "No he didn't" Phil laughed.

"Just get out of my sight before I punch the life out of you" Tubbo said as he punched the table. "Yeah ok small child" Phil laughed. "Say that again, sorry. I DIDN'T HEAR YOU" Tubbo yelled as he got up. "Wait Tubbo" Ranboo said as he stopped Tubbo. "Can't even control yourself" Phil laughed. "Ok go ahead" Ranboo said as he let Tubbo go. "Thank you" Tubbo laughed as he pounced on Phil, making him fall to the ground. He then continued to punch him in the stomach. "Ok ok Tubbo get off, I think you've punched him enough, you forget sometimes that he's old" Techno laughed as he picked Tubbo off Phil and helped Phil up.

"Stupid lamb" Phil said under his breath. "What was that!" Tubbo said. "Nothing" Phil said, quite scared. "That's what I thought" Tubbo laughed as he walked back to the table. "Not gonna say you had that coming but... You 100% had that coming" they heard Techno laugh as they walked out of the house. "And this is why you're my best friend" Tommy laughed. "Mhm" Tubbo laughed with him. "Damn" Ranboo laughed with them.

"What now" he said as he also sat back down at the table. "I don't know" Tommy said. They talked for a bit until Tommy noticed a figure behind Tubbo, it was Dream. He watched as the mask just stared at him, he started panicking. "So- Tommy you ok?" Tubbo asked as he noticed the heavy breathing Tommy was doing. Tommy didn't answer. "Tommy?" Ranboo said as he tapped him. "AH" Tommy yelled as he jumped and his panicking got worse. Tubbo then noticed he was looking at something. "You're scared of the wall?" He said confusedly. "Y-you don't s-see him?!" Tommy cried confusedly. "See who?" Ranboo asked as he sat next to him.

"D-Dream, he's right t-there" Tommy cried as he watched the figure smile and slowly disappear. He was very scared and confused. "N-now he's gone?" Tommy said confusedly. "Tommy no one was ever there?" Tubbo said with a confused look on his face. "B-but Dream was right there?!" Tommy said as he started punching his head. "Hey hey stop it, it's ok, I'm sure it was just nothing" Ranboo said as he held his fists. Tommy then stopped, looked at Ranboo and hugged him. "A-am I going crazy" He whispered. "Of cause not! You're just going through a lot right now and it's causing you to see things" Ranboo said as he hugged him back.

Tommy nodded as he hugged him tightly. "I hate this" he whispered. "Hate what?" Ranboo asked. "Life, it's getting worse, it got a lot better once I was out of exile but now I'm just getting hurt by my own father and brother, and then there's Dream who just won't leave us alone, why" Tommy said through tears. "It's going to be ok one day I promise, like Tubbo has mentioned before, we'll run far away from this place and no one will know where we went ok, it's all going to be ok" Ranboo said comfortingly. "Is there anything you would like to do that would make you happy?" Tubbo asked as he sat next to Tommy. "I-I don't think so" Tommy stuttered. "You alright" Tubbo asked him. "I don't even know anymore" Tommy answered.

As it got late, they all went to bed except this time Tommy slept in his actual bed and not on the sofa. "You sure you don't want to sleep on the sofa?" Ranboo asked, very worried about Tommy. "I'm sure" Tommy said with a fake smile. "Ok, goodnight" Ranboo said with a smile. "Goodnight" Tommy said back before walking into his bedroom and closing the door. *How they didn't notice me grab the knife I have no idea but I have it* Tommy thought to himself. Whilst he was at the table, he slid a knife into his sleeve. Tommy waited for the voice, but it never came. *Weird* he thought as he slid the knife out of his sleeve and watched it land on the bed, a smile appeared on his face.

He slowly lifted his sleeve as the many cuts became visible. *Sweet relief* he thought before pressing the knife against his skin and cut. Then another one, then another, then another until there was a door knock. He quickly slid the knife under his pillow and pulled down his sleeve.

"Yes" Tommy said. The door slowly opened as Tubbo came walking in. Tommy was confused until he heard a snuffle. "Hey what's wrong" Tommy said as he walked over to him and hugged him. "I-I just needed to see you" Tubbo said as he hugged him tightly. "I'm worried about you man, what's going on" Tubbo cried quietly. "What do you mean" Tommy asked. "I mean- tell me what's going on, you hate life and the people in it and I want to help so tell me what I can do" Tubbo said through sobs. "I don't think there's anything you can do" Tommy said as tears started to appear. "There has to be" Tubbo said as he grabbed Tommy's arms, making him flinch.

"I'm so sorry" Tubbo said, he then noticed blood dripping down Tommy's arm. Tubbo looked back up at him. "Can I look" he asked. Tommy nodded as his chest started to hurt and black dots started to appear in his vision. Tubbo slowly lifted his sleeve to see more cuts and blood pouring out of them. He then held Tommy's bloody hand and brought him to the bathroom. Tubbo then got a piece of tissue, wet it and gently started to wipe the cuts. "Ow" Tommy winced. "Sorry, sorry" Tubbo said quietly. He continued doing this until the blood was gone. He then grabbed a bandage out of the cub board and slowly wrapped it around Tommy's arm.

He then cut the end with scissors and tucked it in so it wouldn't fall. Tubbo then looked up at Tommy's face, he was looking at the wall whilst shaking slightly. Tubbo cupped Tommy's face in his hands, making him look at him. "You're going to be ok" Tubbo said calmly. Tommy nodded as he melted into Tubbo's hands and felt safe. Tubbo then held his hand and took him to the sofa. "There's no way I'm letting you sleep in your own bed tonight" Tubbo said as Tommy laid down. "That's fine with me" Tommy said with a smile before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Tubbo went over to his bed and laid down next to Ranboo. "Is he ok" Ranboo asked quietly. "Definitely not" Tubbo said as tears started to enter his eyes again. "It's going to be ok" Ranboo said with a smile as he stroked Tubbo's face with his thumb. Tubbo nodded as he felt sleepier and sleepier. "You can sleep, it's ok, when you wake up I'll be right here and if I'm not then Tommy's over there" Ranboo said with a smile as Tubbo nodded and went to sleep.

———————————
And that's that for ya!

1718 words