Back Here

Tommy woke up, he wasn't next to Ranboo or Tubbo and he definitely wasn't in his own bed. He looked around and quickly recognised where he was, back in his exile home. He immediately pinched himself "no no no no this can't be real, please" Tommy said as he started to panic. "No no no please no, Ranboo Tubbo?" Tommy said as he ran outside and looked around, he was definitely back in exile, but how?

He noticed that his binder was gone. *How? I don't even want to think about it* He thought as he started panicking more. "Ok, n-need to calm down" Tommy said as he closed his eyes and focussed on his breathing. "Hey Luna, welcome home" Dream laughed, making Tommy jump. "W-why am I here, why can't you just leave me alone" Tommy cried as he stumbled backwards.

"Because you're weak, I mean just look at you, you look like a twig, if I push you with one finger you'll fall over you're that skinny" Dream laughed as he pushed Tommy, making him fall backwards onto the grass. "See, weak and incapable of doing anything" Dream laughed as he soon left. Tommy was shaking a lot as his breaths were shortened and fast. "G-got to calm down" he said quietly as he closed his eyes again and focussed on his breathing as he heard Tubbo. "Breathe with me, it's going to be alright, ready, you're doing great" He heard, making him feel a lot better.

As the day went on, he saw more and more memory's come back. It all got worse as soon as he saw the 'beach party'. It made him mad. *Why didn't they come to the party, they could've came to see me but they chose not to, why* Tommy thought as his anger turned into tears. Without thinking, he dropped to the ground and started punching the ground. It hurt his hand a lot but he didn't stop.

He then watched as the sun set over the sea. "Tommy?" He heard from behind him. He quickly stood up and turned around. "Ranboo, Tubbo" he said with relief as he fell into Ranboos arms. "It's alright now, let's get out of here" Ranboo said as he rubbed Tommy's back. "Wait, why didn't you come to my beach party" Tommy said with tears in his eyes as he got out of the hug and stepped away. "What are you talking about" Tubbo said confusedly. "You know what I'm on about, you both got an invite to my b-beach party and none of you came" Tommy cried as he stepped further away.

"We didn't get an invite and genuinely don't know what you're talking about" Tubbo said as he took a step towards Tommy. "B-but you did, I-I was alone and needed s-someone and n-nobody were there for me a-and-". "Tommy it's alright, it's all ok now, let's just go home" Ranboo said as he cut Tommy off. "No, wait, look over there, I was sitting there waiting for people as the little bit of hope I had left was dying as hours past, Dream soon came, he was the only one there" Tommy said as he cried harder.

"Tommy I'm so sorry, no one got the invite, Dream must've burned them or something" Tubbo said as he went to grabbed Tommy's hand, accidentally making him flinch backwards. "O-only Dream was there and no one else was there and-" Tommy was cut off as he realised he was struggling to breathe. "I-I can't- breathe" he managed to get out before he fell to the floor and stared at the sand as his breathing was rapid and he was shaking like mad.

"Hey Tommy breathe with me ok, it's all going to be fine, hold my hands and close your eyes, it's all going to be ok" Tubbo said as he dropped down to the floor with Tommy and held his hands out, watching as Tommy looked at his hands and slowly grabbed them whilst closing his eyes. "That's it, now listen to my breathing and focus on copying" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded and slowly started to copy. Ranboo then sat next to Tommy and watched.

They continued this for a while until Tommy calmed down and opened his eyes. "You alright" Ranboo asked him with a small smile. "I-I think so, I-I'm so sorry" Tommy said with a guilty face. "It's alright, you don't need to apologise" Tubbo said with a smile as he noticed Tommy loosen his grip on his hands. "P-please can we go back, I-I don't want that to happen again" Tommy said as he looked at his hands. "Of cause, want me to carry you" Ranboo said as they stood up.

"N-no thanks" Tommy said as he looked around Tubbo and saw Dream walking over to them. He instantly gasped, making Tubbo and Ranboo looked at what he was staring at. "It's alright, you will be going back home I promise, stay with Ranboo and don't worry, we'll be ok" Tubbo said as he hugged Tommy. Tommy then nodded as he felt Ranboo grab his hand. "Hello Luna, I'm sorry Ranboo and Tubbo but it's time for you to leave" Dream said with an evil smile.

"Tommy is coming back home with us if you like it or not, the exile thing is over now, he got his punishment so now he's going home, now if you would please excuse us" Tubbo said as he stared at Dream. Dream was shocked "but you exiled Luna so she has to-". "ITS TOMMY NOT LUNA AND SHE IS A HE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" Tubbo yelled, accidentally making Tommy flinch into Ranboo. "But Luna is better off here with me because we are best friends, aren't we Luna" Dream said, completely ignoring what Tubbo just said.

Tommy instantly froze as Dream went to grab him but was stopped when Ranboo grabbed Dreams hand and pushed it away. "Dont. Touch. Him" Ranboo said sternly as he pulled Tommy behind him. "Fine but Luna if you ever want to come back then you are free to" Dream laughed as he left. "Leave and dont come back, I don't want to see you for a while after what you did" Tubbo said as he watched Dream stop and turn around.

"What did you tell them Luna" Dream said sternly as he stared at Tommy who was peaking around Ranboo. "N-nothing" Tommy said as he tightened his grip on the back of Ranboos jacket. "What did you tell them Luna, I WONT ASK AGAIN" Dream yelled as he ran at Tommy. "DREAM STAY BACK" Tubbo yelled as he held a sword to Dreams neck. "I just want to know" Dream said as he kept staring at Tommy. "He told us nothing now leave" Tubbo said as he put the sword away and watched as Dream laughed before leaving.

Ranboo instantly turned around and picked Tommy up. "It's alright, it's all ok now, he's gone I promise, we're going home now where it's nice and safe ok, you'll be ok" Ranboo said as Tommy clinged onto him for dear life. Ranboo then started walking as Tubbo joined them. "Wanna hold my hand Tommy" Tubbo asked as he held his hand up to him. Tommy nodded and held Tubbos hand tightly.

"It's all going to be ok, as soon as we get home we can watch a movie or something" Tubbo said with a smile as Tommy rested his head on Ranboos shoulder and nodded. They walked for about 10 minutes before they had arrived home. They then walked to Tommy's room with a sigh of relief. "You alright Tommy" Ranboo asked before putting him down. "Mhm" Tommy responded as he laid down on the bed. "You sure, you're still shaking a bit" Tubbo said as he laid next to him. "Y-yup, all good" Tommy lied as he tried to blink the tears away and yawned.

"Tired?" Ranboo said as he laid on the other side of Tommy. "Very" Tommy responded as he closed his eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

———————————
What a chapter man... Damn

1382 words