A "Happy" Get Away To The Mountains

They kept running until they reached outside. "Where can we go?" Tubbo asked. "I know a cool place, it is in the mountains though, and is also a 1 hour long walk to get there" Ranboo said. "Can't you just teleport us?" Tubbo asked. "N-no, it's scary and tiring" Ranboo said. "Ok, well imma be the first one there" Tubbo laughed as he ran ahead. "You ok" Ranboo asked Tommy. "Mhm yup, everything's perfectly fine" Tommy lied as he was very out of breath dew to running with a binder. "Wait up" Ranboo yelled as he began to run as well. *Oh no* Tommy thought as he sped up his walking.

He quickly ran out of breath. "Wait, guys!" Tommy yelled as he dropped to the floor out of breath. Ranboo had heard him and turned around. "Tubbo stop!" Ranboo yelled, watching as Tubbo slid on the snow and turned around. "What?" Tubbo yelled. "Tommys dropped" Ranboo yelled as he quickly ran to Tommy. "You alright there" he laughed as he helped Tommy up. "Out- of- breath- can't- run" Tommy said in between breaths. "You can get on my back if you want" Ranboo said as he crouched down. Tommy smiled as he quickly hopped onto Ranboos back. "Omg you can see everything up here" Tommy laughed along with Ranboo. "Yeah, doors and door frames aren't your best friends though" Ranboo laughed.

After a long hour later, they had finally made it. "Here it is, the tents are still here!" Ranboo said as he put Tommy down. "How is a tent still up in the mountains" Tubbo questioned. "Well I mean it has been stabbed into the ground" Tommy laughed as he went into the red one. There was a red and blue one, both the same size.

Tommy was amazed once he looked at the view. He could see over the forest where the sun was setting. The sky had turned into a beautiful pinky-orange. "Oh wow" Tommy gasped. "I know right" Ranboo laughed as he stood next to him.

*Jump. You know you want to* The voice said. Ranboo watched Tommy's face drop as he looked down. Tommy then grabbed onto Ranboos sleeve as his eyes widened. "Lets come away from the ledge, try and ignore the voice" Ranboo said, he could tell what was going on by Tommy's facial expressions. "O-ok, t-thank you" Tommy said as he slowly let go of Ranboos sleeve. "You ok now" Ranboo asked. "Mhm" Tommy said as a smile started to rise back onto his face as he continued to watch the sunset.

As it got darker and darker, it got colder and colder. "HOW TF DO YOU MAKE A FIRE" they heard Tubbo yell behind them. "Here, I'll do it" Tommy laughed as he grabbed the stick and rock and started creating little sparks onto a pile of sticks. After a few tries, he had made a little fire. "Where did you learn that?" Ranboo asked. "Exile, I had a lot of time on my hands once Dream had gone" Tommy said as he gently blew on the fire to make it grow.

They talked for a bit before Ranboo and Tubbo got tired and went into their tents. Tommy stayed awake for a bit with the fire. *Touch it* the voice spoke. *I don't want to* Tommy said back. *DO IT* the voice yelled. Tommy slowly started to put his finger into the fire. "Don't do that" he heard Tubbo say from the tent before he zipped it back up, making Tommy laugh. He then put out the fire and went into the red tent.

Tommy was struggling to sleep until he heard a zip of a tent, then after a couple of seconds, he heard it again. He zipped his tent down a bit to see who had crawled out of it. It was Tubbo, he was leaning on a rock as he looked out into the night. Tommy hesitated before he crawled out of his tent and sat next to Tubbo. "Can't sleep either" Tubbo asked. "Mhm" Tommy said as he looked out with him. "I saw you flinch before when Wilbur yelled, are you sure there isn't anything you want to talk about or tell me?" Tommy said calmly.

Tubbos eyes widened. "Well, did I ever tell you what happened when I was stuck with Schlatt?" Tubbo said as he started to fidget with his hands. "No" Tommy answered as he had noticed the fidgeting Tubbo was doing. "Well he would abuse me and Quackity if we did something he didn't like, I haven't told anyone about this except Ranboo and now you" Tubbo said as his voice cracked a bit. "Tubbo I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you" Tommy said as he heard a sniffle from beside him. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you this" Tubbo said as he stood up.

"It's ok, I'm glad you did, come here" Tommy said as he stood up with him and held his arms out. Tubbo turned around and quickly ran into his arms as he hugged him tightly. "It's alright, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to ok, I promise your secret is safe with me" Tommy said as he hugged Tubbo in a way that made him feel safe. "C-can I tell you something else" Tubbo cried quietly. "Of cause" Tommy said as he rubbed Tubbos back. "I still have nightmares of my execution with Techno, then I wake up panicking" Tubbo said as he hugged Tommy tighter. "Is that why you look so tired? Because you're scared to fall asleep?" Tommy asked as he felt Tubbo nod.

"Ok, I'm glad you're telling me this, is there anything I can do that might help" Tommy said as he rested his head on Tubbos. "I-I don't know, p-please don't tell anyone any of this" Tubbo said. "I won't I promise" Tommy said with a smile, happy that Tubbo trusted him enough to tell him these things. He then heard Tubbo yawn. "Try and get some sleep, you deserve it" Tommy said as they separated from the hug. They then said goodnight before they went back into their tents. It took a while for Tommy to fall asleep until he finally did.

——————
Ah yes, such a happy get away😃

1065 words