Ender

Tommy was so close to falling asleep as his hand was dead due to Tubbo lying on it. He looked out the window, it was still raining. He then heard Ranboo run down the stairs and head towards the front door. "RANBOO WAIT" Tommy yelled as he quickly jumped up and ran to him.

"L-let me go, I-I'm going to hurt you" Ranboo said as he tried to get out of Tommy's grasp. "I don't care! Its raining!" Tommy said as he held him back. Ranboo then stopped as he looked outside, it was indeed raining. "B-but, I'm gonna-" Ranboo said as he fell to the ground, Tommy quickly caught him and laid him on the ground with his head in his arms. "Guys? What are you doing?" Tubbo asked as he walked over to them. Tommy didn't answer as he held Ranboo in his arms. "I don't know, Ranboo just ran down the stairs and was about to run outside until I stopped him and now he's fainted?" Tommy said confusedly.

Ranboo then woke up and shook his head. Tommy looked at his eyes, they were purple. "H-his eyes" Tommy said as Ranboo quickly moved away and backed up into the wall, he then made a little noise as his ears went down. "Hey, its ok" Tommy said as he slowly approached him. "What is happening?" Tubbo said, still half asleep. "I don't know, can you go upstairs, just in case" Tommy asked. Tubbo nodded as he slumped up the stairs. Tommy then looked back at 'Ranboo'. He made a weird sound for a few seconds, like he was trying to talk. "Are you trying to communicate?" Tommy asked. Ranboo tilted his head to the side.

"Do you understand me?" Tommy asked. Ranboo looked confused. He then got up and was about to leave. "Wait!" Tommy yelled as he grabbed him. Ranboo instantly hissed at him as he swung at him. "Wow- I'm sorry, look" Tommy said as he pointed out the window, signalling the rain. Ranboo then looked back at Tommy as he quickly stepped back, away from the door.

"Its ok, you're safe in here" Tommy said with a smile. *I cant believe I'm talking to Ranboos possessed self* Tommy thought as he watched Ranboo walk around the room. He then zoned out as he thought about when Ranboo would come back. He then heard a little shriek that brought him back. He quickly looked over at Ranboo, he saw him run towards him as he hid behind him. Tommy then heard the sink running. He quickly turned it off and went back over to Ranboo. "Are you ok" Tommy asked the shaking Ranboo. He noticed Ranboo holding his finger. "May I look" he asked as he held his hand out. Ranboo looked at his finger, then at Tommy. He then hesitated before holding his finger out, letting Tommy look.

Tommy looked at his finger, it was burned at the tip. "You burned yourself on the water didn't you" Tommy said as he looked at his face, he looked sad and frightened. Ranboo just looked at him, trying to figure out if Tommy is a threat or not.

Tommy noticed his ears twitch, like he was communicating without talking. He then had an idea. He slowly reached out to Ranboos ears and scratched the back of them. Ranboo closed his eyes and smiled as he started purring. *He can purr?!* Tommy thought as he made a little laugh. They stayed there like that for a little while until Ranboo flinched and held his head. Tommy quickly stood back and watched. Ranboo knelt down as he started screaming at the floor. Tommy realised what was going on and held his head as he rubbed the back of it with his hand. "It's ok" he whispered. Ranboos scream soon turned into a normal scream and not an ender like one. "I-I CAN'T DO IT, IT HURTS SO MUCH" Ranboo screamed. "Yes you can, you've got this" Tommy said calmly as he comforted him.

"You can do it, it's ok" he said as he rubbed his back with his hand and slowly massaged the back of Ranboo's head with his other hand as Ranboo started shaking. "Hey hey, it's alright, try and relax" Tommy said as he rested Ranboos head on his shoulder. Ranboo was crying loudly as he was shaking badly. "You're alright, you're safe now I promise, it's all gone now" Tommy said comfortingly. "You're ok" he whispered as Ranboo started to calm down but he was still shaking.

"Why are you shaking?" Tommy asked worriedly. "I-I d-don't k-know" Ranboo cried. "Ok, come here, let's go over to the sofa" Tommy said as he helped him stand up and slowly walked him over to the sofa. He then slowly laid him down as he put his head on his lap and started massaging it. "You're ok now, everything's ok, you're safe, nothing is going to harm you" Tommy said slowly as Ranboo was starting to calm down. "That's it, it's ok" Tommy said with a smile.