8

[TW: NSFW, brief mentions of abuse)

Dream was more than happy to hear George agree to come to Florida. He booked George's flight, a one-way ticket. (Dream would of course book George's flight home as well, when the time came). In just three days time, Dream would be going to the airport to find the older male and take him back to his house for thirty days.

Thirty fucking days; thirty days to talk to each other face-to-face, thirty days to do whatever the two of them wanted, thirty days to just be with each other.

In hindsight, there was a lot of different things that could happen. The two could be awkward and shy around each other, or be open books to one another like they were online. Either way, Dream would still be nervous. And George would be, too.

Like Dream, George had his own problems to worry about. He still had a full three days to pack, so that wasn't his biggest problem. His biggest problem was that he couldn't stop thinking about what Sapnap had said on their Discord call the other night.

"Dream won't be able to keep his hands to himself."

Maybe George wanted that. Maybe he didn't. Of course, actions speak louder than words. Or in this case, actions speak louder than thoughts.

Unlike Dream, George had done this before. He hated himself for it; but once he did it the first time, it became a regular habit, and the hatred for himself faded. (It never completely disappeared though). It only ever occurred once a week, or twice. Some would call this 'habit' wrong, or perhaps they would call it sinful.

Another thing practically engraved in George's mind were Dream's hands. His fucking hands, out of all things. In the few clips and photos online, George had seen Dream's hands. Even on a few photos and clips not out to the public, he had seen them. George didn't know why, but he wanted those hands on him.

He wanted those hands all over him.

There were other things about Dream that contributed to George's fantasy. His voice, and how low it could drop at random times. Just the details of the man alone were enough for George to form his most desired wishes. The way Dream would tease George about being a bottom only made it worse. (Or better, it did fuel George's lust that much more).

Somehow, George had moved from his bed to his desk. Somehow, he had gone to Instagram under his saved tab, and had his eyes locked on a photo Dream had posted days ago. And somehow, just from looking at the photo of Dream and his hands, George had grown pathetically hard in his pants.

You couldn't tell from the photo that Dream was tall, but George had his imagination for that.

Dream would tower over him and easily pin George against the wall.

George's eyes trailed across the photo, admiring the tanned skin on the twenty-one year old, and the prominent veins he could see on his hands. George felt the pool of warmth begin to build in his abdomen as he wrapped a hand around himself and began to stroke himself.

Dream would tease George if he could see him right now; make fun of him for getting off to a picture of the blonde, without even seeing his face.

George's mind ran wild with the erotic imagery. He had never wanted something so bad. He had never wanted someone so bad.

Dream would wrap one of his big hands around George's throat, squeezing on the sides lightly.

It wasn't long until George's eyes were screwed shut, white ropes spilling onto himself while a long, drawn out moan left him. When he re-opened his eyes, that stupid photo still showed on his screen in all it's glory. He cleaned himself off before shutting off his PC, slumping down into his bed and hiding under the covers before realizing he agreed to record with Dream and Sapnap later on.

Fuck.

George wanted many things.

He wanted to know if these feelings were real. Maybe he was just a horny, touch-starved bitch who wanted sex. He wanted to know if Dream felt the same as he did. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. (He did). He wanted to see Dream, and talk to him face-to-face. He wanted Dream.

He wanted Dream. And he wanted him in more ways than one.

-

Gonna be honest, I kinda hate this chapter lmao

Ty for the votes and stuffs ;__; I appreciate it more than you know. <3