28

[TW/CW: Smut (kinda?)]

The flight back to England is dreadful. George hates saying goodbye to people, and now that he has to say goodbye to both of his parents, it's even more dreadful. He doesn't even know when he'll be in England next time, but he's sure he'll plan a trip back as soon as he can.

For once, George gets good sleep on the plane. He wakes up ten minutes before the plane lands, and as soon as he's in the airport, he sends Dream a text letting him know he's safe and sound.

Dreamy 💚

Landed safely :)
Read 5:56PM

I miss you already :(
Read 5:58PM

George puts his phone back in his pocket and goes to the baggage claim area to get his luggage. Once he gets his belongings, he gets an Uber back to his place.

His parents are thrilled to see him return home, and seeing how happy they are makes George nervous. His mum and dad look incredibly happy, and he doesn't want to leave them. But he wants to be happy too, and while he is happy with his parents, he's also happy with Dream (and Sapnap).

George relaxes for the first few days back home. He tells his parents about everything, including his and Dream's relationship. At first, they seem a bit shocked. But after a few minutes of taking in everything, they're very supportive and happy for their son.

George waits until he's been back home for a full week to tell them he wants to move in with Dream and Sapnap. His parents are sitting at the dinner table with him, and he's been too nervous to eat much of the food on his plate.

"I have to tell you something," George starts, his parents setting their attention on him.

"Is everything okay?" his mum says, worry evident in her voice.

"Oh- yeah! Everything's fine, I just- I um..." he trails off for a bit to figure out what exactly he wants to say. "Clay and I were talking, before I left to come back home, and you both know that my stay in Florida was basically just so I could test and see if I wanted to live with Dream in the future, Nick too." his parents nod along.

"I wanna move in with Dream, like permanently."

He gives his parents a moment for them to take in what he just said, and their facial expressions are unreadable, which worries George.

"I mean..." his mum starts, looking at Mr. Davidson. "As long as you're happy and where you wanna be, that makes us happy too." both of his parents smile.

"You're seriously okay with it? You don't mind it?" George asks, shocked at his parents calm reaction.

"Honey, we just want to see you happy. We want to know you're safe, too. And with Clay and Nick, we both know you'll be safe, even if you're far away. We'll miss you a lot, but we're still going to be happy for you no matter what." his dad explains.

"You're the best." George smiles, and gets up to give both of his parents a hug. He finishes his dinner after, and then goes up to his room and calls Dream on Discord to let him know the good news.

Dream picks up on the second ring. He switches from his Twitter tab to the call screen with a smiling George on the other end. Dream can't help but to smile as well.

"You look happy," Dream comments. "What's up?"

"Not much, just thinking about how I'm actually going to live with you soon." George shares the news casually, and Dream's eyes widen in excitement.