23

[Time Skip - 1 week later]

It's been a week since Dream and George agreed on a label for their relationship. They've been boyfriends for one whole week, and they've both been extremely happy.

Dream showed George around Orlando a bit. Took him to a few shops, the mall (again), and he even took him on a date to a fancy restaurant. George complained about the expensiveness of the food and drinks, but Dream just smiled and said it was because George deserved to be treated, to which George blushed at.

Sapnap returns from Texas tomorrow. He's spent a lot of time with his family and he hates leaving them, but he needs to get back to streaming and he does want to meet George. George wants to meet Sap, too, but he is nervous about telling Sapnap about his and Dream's relationship. In all honesty, Dream is also nervous.

Who wouldn't be nervous? The trio has been best friends for years, Dream and Sapnap have been friends for longer than Dream has been friends with George. How would Sapnap take the news that his two best friends are dating? Both Dream and George know Sapnap isn't homophobic, so they're not worried about that. They also know Sapnap will be supportive no matter what, because after all, he is Sapnap.

But what will his reaction be?

"Won't it be weird?" George asks, following Dream to the kitchen with his empty dinner plate in hand.

"Why would it be weird? It's only weird if we make it weird. Besides, I don't think Sap will really care anyway. We're still gonna be his best friends, the only difference will be that we're in a relationship and he'll be third wheeling... which actually isn't anything new." George giggles and sits on the countertop as Dream washes the dishes.

"Are we telling him tomorrow or waiting a couple days?"

"Do you want to wait to tell him?" Dream asks, with genuine curiosity. George thinks for a minute.

"I think we should tell him tomorrow. It seems like something he would need to know sooner rather later, I don't want it to seem like we're hiding it from him, you know?" Dream smiles and walks over to George after drying his hands off. He wraps his arms around George's waist.

"Okay, we can tell him tomorrow then." George smiles and Dream kisses him. It's a soft, passionate kiss. One that has meaning, like every other kiss shared between the two. George pushes Dream back a bit when Dream trails his lips down to George's neck. Dream shoots a look of confusion to the brit.

"I'd rather not do that right now when Sapnap will be here in less than twenty-four hours." Dream rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Fine, loser."

Dream helps George off the counter, and as the sky outside shines with stars and the moon, George sleeps in his own room. It's lonely, honestly, the brunet having slept in Dream's room for the past week. But when Sapnap returns tomorrow morning, he probably doesn't want to see both the brunet and blonde come from the same room.

Dream and George wouldn't want that either, not at least until they tell him the news. Sapnap would probably assume the two had sex if they both came out of the same room together, and while that is true, that's not something Dream and George want to deal with that early in the morning. (And that's understandable.)

Sapnap listens to music as he drives down the road. It's been a long drive so far, and he's not even home yet. He's excited to meet George, excited to get back home and see Patches, as well as Dream of course. He's excited to get back into streaming, too.

His mind trails to the thought of the two of his friends. It'd be fucking crazy if they actually realized their feelings for each other or some shit Sapnap thinks to himself.

Little does he know...

-

This ones kinda short and I'm sorry but I didn't really know what to put in this chapter. I want Sapnap's arrival to be a completely different chapter from this one so that's all for this one LMAO

Buttttt........ SAPNAP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER??? How we feelin ab that??

Vote! Also, if you haven't already, FOLLOW ME! After this book is concluded I'm definitely going to be writing more DNF fics... maybe a few DreamNap/KarlNap fics..

Speaking of KarlNap, as I'm writing this (August 27th 2021) Karl and Sapnap met up again a couple weeks ago and I was so happy about that. I love that duo, forget DNF (yes I said that, fight me).

Anyway, I hope you're all doing good :) If you're not, remember you're so valid, so strong, and you'll get through this! <3