12

George wakes up the next morning to the beautiful rays of sunshine casting onto the floor through the window. Patches has left the room through the crack in the door, leaving George on the bed with the pretty blue blanket over him.

George rubs the sleep from his eyes, yawning as he sits up. He looks around the room; the light beige walls, the dark oak closet door and dresser with a mirror above it. There's a nightstand beside the bed with a digital clock reading 12:39PM.

George stretches when he stands, his mind filling with memories from yesterday.

He flew to Florida, and saw Dream.

He's in Dream's house right now.

Nervousness settles in George's veins as he walks to the door. He doesn't know what it'll be like when he walks out of the room. But there's only one way to find out.

He opens the bedroom door, and to his surprise as he walks out, Dream is on the couch scrolling on his phone. But as soon as George reaches his peripheral view, he looks up and smiles.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." he greets, and George plops down on the couch beside of him. "How did you sleep?"

"Good." George yawns again and lets his head rest on his hand. "I'm still tired." Dream chuckles.

"I expected you to be, which is why we can do whatever you wanna do when you're not so tired anymore." George smiles as Dream does, and a comfortable silence settles between the two.

George is the first to break it.

"I can't believe I'm here."

"Me either." George smiles again, and a meow is heard from below him on the floor. He looks down to see pretty green feline eyes looking up at him, and he picks up the furry cat once again.

"This is unfair. She likes you more than me, and I'm her owner." George laughs.

For most of the day the two stay on the couch. Dream ends up letting George pick a movie to watch after fixing dinner for the both of them, and George chooses a musical.

Dream doesn't really like musicals, but he doesn't mind since George was the one who chose to watch it. In fact, he even laughed and smiled a few times throughout the movie, showing genuine interest and enjoyment.

George, on the other hand, was not so interested in the movie he chose to watch. He had already seen it before, so it's not like he was missing anything new.

What George was focused on was Dream. Dream and his damned laughed. Dream and his damned smile. Dream and his damned self.

George couldn't deny that man was attractive. He was borderline stunning in every way, shape, and form. Everything about him was perfect. George definitely thought so. He paid attention to the way Dream's lips would curve into that pretty smile. How Dream's laugh could send him laughing. How everything Dream did was just attractive in some way.

George's mind wandered to other things near the end of the movie. Dream started humming the tune to the main song in the musical, and George didn't mind it. He liked the sound of it, and how Dream could hit high notes.

Every now and then, Dream's tongue would dart out to lick his lips, and if George already wasn't going crazy from sitting beside of the hottest man on Earth, he probably would've fainted right then and there.

George wondered how that tongue would feel on his skin. How those lips would feel against his. He even wondered if Dream realized he was staring at him, or if he was completely oblivious.

Apparently, he had realized.

"What?" Dream asked, confusion on his face as he looked at George.

"Nothing." George tried to play off. Dream didn't seem to sure of George's reply, but he carried on anyway.

"Are you done with your plate?" he motioned to George's empty dinner plate, and George nodded.

"Yeah."

Dream nodded and carried both plates away and to the kitchen, where he began washing dishes. George sat back on the couch, listening to the running water as the end credits played for the movie.

Maybe hiding his feelings would be harder than he thought.

-

I FORGOT THE ORIGINAL PLOT. FUCK

anyway, here's this ig

vote or my dogs will be sad :,(

<3