25

All five feral boys sit together on a Discord call. Quackity and Karl have their camera's on, and the other three don't. Quackity is filled in on everything, and told to keep the knowledge of Dream and George's relationship off of social media for the time being.

Everyone talks for a while. They catch up on their lives with each other, and tell each other about anything and everything new in their life. They also tease the fuck out of Dream and George now that they know about their relationship, and the term 'DNF' is used much more than it should be.

Around 6:00PM, the conversation topic somehow switches to the idea of a stream train. Dream streamed a while ago, Sapnap hasn't streamed for weeks, neither has George. Karl and Quackity haven't even streamed within the last week.

So, eventually it's decided that all five of them will form a stream train, starting with Dream. Dream opens a Minecraft world and the four others join, and after a few minutes Dream starts his stream. Donations roll in like crazy as the five of them goof off and make stupid jokes with each other.

Surprisingly, the term 'DNF' is not used at all. There is a ridiculous amount of joking that George is in Florida all throughout the stream, though. Most of the chat points out that George sounds different, and that Dream seems 'off'.

George does sound different. Within the days that has previously passed, Dream had ordered an entire PC setup so George could stream while he stayed with Dream and Sapnap in Florida. The new setup did mean he also had a new microphone to use, and that's why he sounded different.

A donation popped up on Dream's screen, and he decided it was time for him to join in on the jokes.

"'Is George in Florida?' I dunno, is he?"

Quackity and Karl laugh like they know something, because they do. George just mutters a 'shut up' to Dream, and Sapnap chuckles.

A little over an hour goes by, and then Sapnap starts stream. Dream raids Sapnap, and then the five feral boys play Minecraft basketball together on a server Dream had made years ago. They laugh, the jokes continue, and Sapnap teases the viewers just as Dream did.

"Everyone's saying George is in Florida- when we actually announce he is you guys won't even believe us."

Again, Quackity and Karl giggle their asses off. George rolls his eyes in his seat and Dream smiles to himself. The audience is going feral, every chat passing by referring to George and Florida. It's almost annoying, and probably is annoying to viewers who just want to see Minecraft content.

Two hours pass and Sapnap ends up raiding George after he starts stream. George has to fix his settings on everything, so it's about thirty minutes into the stream when he finally has everything set up to his liking.

"Sorry guys, I got a new set up and had to fix everything back to the way it was."

As if that single sentence was enough to give everything away, and it was, George still acted completely neutral, and so did the four others. They were all having so much fun with this, and honestly, George didn't even know if he still wanted to tell the viewers the truth, and that he was in Florida.

But he would anyway, because he was tired of keeping it a secret, as much fun as that was.

George and Dream play Geoguessr while the other three remain in call with them, just chatting. Quackity talks to the chat about a cool lore project he has in mind, and somehow that conversation turns into more jokes about George being in Florida.

George raids Karl, and now the game is Jackbox. Before joining the VC again, Karl talks about some Mr. Beast stuff, and how he hasn't streamed a lot lately because he's been working on super cool stuff with the Mr. Beast crew, and how the viewers would be blown away with the awesome content coming their way.

Jackbox is a pandering game for the boys. George, Florida, Karl's mom, and DNF are all pandering topics exchanged in the games they play during Karl's stream. For once, DNF feels weird to talk about, since the five of them know it's real, and not just a joke anymore.

But the audience doesn't know that, and that makes everything somewhat thrilling.

Finally, after two more hours, Karl raids Big Q. Quackity decides to teach the boys Roblox, even though Karl told him he's 'a god at the game'.

Even more jokes are made, and right at the three hour mark of Quackity's stream, the conversation gets serious.

"'Is George in Florida?' okay- guys, guys guys guys guys guys..." Quackity trails off and the call falls silent. "Should we tell 'em?" Quackity looks at his chat as it begins whizzing by even faster.

"I dunno, should we?" George asks.

"I think we should." Sapnap says.

"Should we?" Quackity smiles, teasingly. "Should we tell the chat that..." he trails off again, intentionally. George sends a message to the Discord chat, and Quackity reads it.

Sex Havers

George • today 02:32AM
Let's do this

"George is in Florida!" Quackity yells, the boys chiming in on the yelling and cheering as Quackity's chat freezes on his monitor from the incoming messages.

In confirmation, George and Sapnap both post a picture of the two of them standing beside of each other on Twitter, and then on Instagram. Sapnap uses the caption "Not found" while George's caption is "Wild Sapnap in Florida".

The likes and retweets roll in, and about half an hour later, Quackity ends his stream. All five feral boys remain on the VC; they talk about how the fans are going absolutely insane, and they even share screenshots of people's replies to George and Sapnap's tweets and laugh together. They stay on call until it's five in the morning for Dream, George, and Sapnap, then they tell each other goodnight and disconnect from the call.

Despite it being a late hour, Dream isn't tired. Neither is George. Dream finds himself at George's door, knocking quietly to make sure he doesn't wake Sapnap up.

George opens the door, and to Dream's surprise, he pulls the blonde in quickly before shutting the door and pressing Dream up against it. He even locks the door too, and Dream is taken aback by the determination in his dark eyes.

"Dream..."

-

Feral boys supremacy

I miss the stream trains 😔

VOTE :D