64

Grandson

I woke up late as hell and got in the shower and went to the location Draco sent me .

" Wassup gang" I said speaking to this dude i know that walked to me.

" We deep as hell cause no cap i thought y'all was a football team" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why y'all out here " I added

" mtchhh ion know but I'm finna take my ass back to Kemo house and gts it's weak as hell for real " Dude said and everybody agreed.

"Hollup - so y'all just gone forget this nigga said a football team" Hawk said scrunching his face up.

" On god I was just finna say what the fuck" Luh Dee said.

" Shut yo short ass up" Brook said.

" girl I will fuck you " he said but he was serious that's what made it funny and everybody laughed.

We went to a restaurant and ate then we went to the park and that's when Demon, Ju , and  JB walked up to us after we sat down.

" My niggaaa waddammm witcha " hawk said to Ju and he did a simple head nod.

" Wassup " Dude said and Ju dapped hawk back up and gave dude a simple head nod not even looking.

The girls got out the cars.

It was Shamya , Posion , Poohbear , Jayla , and them other 2 girls.

Demon

At the house I woke up before Ol girl first .

And I was bored so I rubbing her pussy to wake her up she started moving and I stopped.

I stood up and stretched and pulled her to the bottom of the bed by her legs hovering over her she just turned the other way putting her legs back on the bed.

" Bi-" I grabbed a pillow and hit her with one and she still ain't move.

I left out the room and came back with a bottle of water to pour on her but she was looking at the ceiling and I hovered back over her.

She looked at me and blinked.

She scrunched her face up cause i was just staring at her but I like looking at her.

" fuck" I said scrunching my face up too and she started laughing and turned her head hiding her smile.

She stood up on the bed and I shook my head.

"Jit - Big ass on that bed like that shitcho ass down" I said and picked her up off the bed putting her on the floor.

She walked in the bathroom and I walked behind her.

She was looking in the mirror and started posing and I shook my head.

"Ouuu , your smile " she said turning around and looking me in my eyes with her hands on my cheek.

"Get off me" I said moving her hands and she mugged me and tired to walk away.

" Don't play " I said and she smiled turning her head.

"You just told me to get off you Demon" she said looking back at me .

"Shut up" I said walked out getting my keys and got some clothes from my car walking back in the house I seen Ju.

He nodded his head and dapped me up.

I walked back to the room and seen her recording herself in the mirror .

I put my clothes on the bed and walked in her video.

She turned the camera around and walked behind me hugging me from the back.

I looked down at her shook my head.

" What's your name " she said and I shrugged.

" tell them your name" she said and I scrunched my face up looking at her because her head was poking out beside my stomach.

I shook my head and I seen her roll her eyes through the camera .

" Demon " I said and I seen her smile and I shook my head.

"Get off me jit" I said and she unwrapped her arms from around me and got in front of me.

The video stopped itself and she watched it over and over and i furrowed my eyebrows.

She turned the camera facing the mirror and took a picture of herself.

I walked closer behind her and put my face in her neck.

"Demon " She said and i looked up and she was recording and I flipped the camera off cause she recording too much.

I walked out the bathroom.

" Don't we gotta go get you some clothes " I said walking back in the bathroom and she shook her head " no " ..

She walked to a draw and she had hella clothes in it.

She pick her out a outfit and then walked to a closet and pulled some shoes out.

" I posed to wore this today but I left and Ian know i was coming bac" she said scratching her big ass head.

" Mhm" I said and turned the shower on so I can get in.

I think she went to another bathroom but she took wayyy longer then me 45 minutes in and i put my black and red Nike shorts on then a red and black Nike shirt with some white, Red and Black 11.

She walked back in here with a champion shirt and some of them pussy print shorts again with some all black 13s .

" you ain't gone learn till I just make yo ass ask for help " I said and pushed her out the door and I seen JB Jayla poison and Ju standing around the table looking like they were waiting for us.

"Thought y'all ass was still sleep I was just finna come dump some water on y'all ass" JB said.

Ol' girl did a lil laugh .

" ouuuu let me take yo picture " Jayla said

"No bru come on sit yo fan ass down some where " JB said and Jayla mugged him .

" They at the park " Ol girl said.

" Yeeee" Poison said

" Hollonnnn , can we like get sum to eat "Posion said.

" y'all tryna stop at some food "

"Bru y'all wasting time cuh" Ju said and I agree cause Ion know why the fuck we just at a conference or some shit.

We left and they stopped to get some to eat and while I was driving ol'girl was tryna feed me some fries and she ain't stop trying so I just let her.

We all got to the park and everybody and they mas was out here.