Rough Work Days

The day was coming to an ending making me sigh in relief. All day I had dealt with nothing but rude customers and crying kids. I had stressed almost all day about getting task done through the store and dealing with angry customers.

The yelling mostly started when I told the customer we were out of stock on what they wanted, then the screaming children followed. I guess it made sense, we were in the month of December and everyone was looking for things.

I had been running through the store to find things only to figure out they were out of stock. I was beyond stressed and overwhelmed at everything. I was finally off though hoping tomorrow would be just a bit better.

"Hey Baby." I said to Alan after I answered the phone and got into the car. "Hello my Love." His smooth voice said causing me to instantly relax at his calmness. "How was work?" He asked. I scoffed at the question thinking back once again at the day I had. "Disastrous, chaotic, all the horrific words you can think of." I told him sighing afterwards.

"That bad... I'm sorry Darling." He said softly sounding as though he felt bad. "Its not your fault hun there's no need to apologize." I told him as I pulled out of the store parking lot. "How about ordering a couple of pizza's, some Pepsi, and garlic bread. We can cuddle, watch movies or just talk. We could do whatever you want Sweetheart."

"Yes please all of that sounds great." I told him now really wanting to get home as fast as possible. "No speeding love get here safely." He chuckled making me laugh along because he had read my mind. " I promise I'll get home safely and I won't speed." I told him smiling. "Good girl. Bye love." "Bye Alan." I told him with a smile before hanging up. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed💛 thanks for reading.