From Friends To Lovers

I waited for Alan under the same tree I waited for him everyday

I waited for Alan under the same tree I waited for him everyday. Unbeknownst to him this is my favorite part of the day. We just talk, hang out, and laugh about the dumbest things. Things have been different lately though. I feel my heart jump out of my chest when I see him or when he looks at me . His giggles and laughs make my heart do flips... I've fallen in love with him, my best friend is my biggest crush.

"Hey Y/N!" Alan said sitting next to me under the tree. I smiled immediately upon seeing him. "Hi Alan!" I said mocking his enthusiasm with a chuckle. He laughed as well before everything went silent suddenly. We stared into each other's eyes and let our minds wander to different places.

Before I knew it I was leaning towards him with my eyes closed, and he was doing the same. I felt our lips touch and it was like electricity shot through my entire body. We continued to kiss for a moment before slowly pulling away for air.

"Y/N I can't hide it from you anymore, I'm in love with you... So in love with you. I'd be lying if I told you sitting with you under this tree isn't the highlight of my day. I look forward to it everyday I wake up Y/N, I need you in my life as more than a friend. I can't live without you anymore, I need you." He said. He cringed back in fear almost as if being prepared to be rejected.

"I can't live without you any longer either. Meeting under this tree is the best part of my day too. I'm in love with you, and I need you probably more than you need me Al." I told him running a hand through his hair.

He smiled at me happily. The biggest smile I had ever seen him give and my heart jumped in my chest, and before I knew it I was kissing him again. I looked at him once we pulled away again... A creation God himself had made and sculpted to absolute perfection.

"I love Alan." I stated staring into his brown orbs.

"I love you too Y/N." He said giving me a smile and another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey... It been a while. How's it going? Pretty short I know, I know. However, I'm working on starting up another oneshot book. This book will contain Mark Calaway, Johnny Depp, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, Brian Quinn, and Ramin Karimloo. These are a lot of people that I really like what they do and wanna make a book with short stories about it. However, it's difficult to write like 6 full stories, and it's gonna take a while, soooo that being said, I'm going to write oneshots until I'm capable of starting on and finishing all six stories. Also, yes this book still will continue to be updated, you'll get two daily doses of Alan. 😂 Last but not least, if anyone was actually reading my Mark Calaway oneshot book, I'm very sorry for deleting it. I wasn't happy with the way I wrote some of it and it didn't feel right to me to continue to upload something I wasn't happy with. If I'm gonna do something I'm gonna put my all into it and I didn't feel that book was at the level it should've been. Anyways, that's all, as always thank so much for reading 💛 until next time✌