He's Always Right.

I pouted as I came out of my 3rd coughing fit. Alan had told me to put on a hoodie since it was super cold outside. I of course ignored him saying I would never get cold. However, he was right as per usual. I looked up at him with doe eyes once he came into the room, almost begging him to save me from my cold.

"I told you to put on a jacket darling." He said with an amused smile while handing me my chicken noodle soup. I gave him a glare only causing him to chuckle at me. He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before laying back next to me.

"When can I say I told you so?" He said looking up at the clock. I rolled my eyes ignoring him and thanking him for my soup. "Don't roll you're eyes at me... You're gonna ignore me now?" He said kissing my cheeks as I ate. I smiled as I realized he's right more often than I give him credit for. Doesn't mean I'll listen to him more often though. I giggled out loud at my own thoughts, as Alan looked at me amused. It was as if he heard my thoughts  himself.

"You're right, However, that doesn't mean I'll listen to you more often." I said before laughing and finishing the rest of my soup.

"Oh I know darling. I wasn't expecting anything else." He told me smiling widely. I placed the bowl  of finished soup on the small nightstand before turning back and cuddling into his side.

"I love you, you little brat." He said kissing my cheeks then my forehead.

"I love too, you big grump." I responded with a small smile. "I'm the big grump?" He asked chuckling. I nodded kissing his chest before laying my head back on it. I only got a giggle and back rubs in response. Soon we both fell asleep laughing at each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda short but I still hope you enjoyed.💛  guys we literally have 3.31K reads and are #2 trending in "Alan". You guys are literally incredible thank you so much for giving my book a chance out of the millions that are on here. No words can express how thankful I really am. Thank you for the votes, comments and reads.🙏