Rain Sickness

Severely unedited 😂 hope you guys enjoy though
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched as the rain poured down outside. I really wanted to go play in the rain but I knew Alan wouldn't approve. However I decided to sneak outside while he wasn't paying attention. He was currently downstairs making a snack for him and I. I decided to quickly throw on my jacket and play outside for a few minutes.

I snuck down stairs and passed Alan in the kitchen doorway successfully. I was able to open the front door quietly and get out the house without Alan knowing. I decided not to put on shoes on the way out since it would alert Alan. I jumped around in the driveway while the rain poured down for about 45 minutes, before Alan came outside and was yelling for me to come inside.

My nose was stuffy and I was out of breath. "You're gonna get sick babe." He said. "No I'm not I just wanted to play in the rain baby." I said walking into the house.  "Look at you your clothes are soaking wet." He said. He sounded like he wanted to be upset with me because he knew I'd be sick but he couldn't help but chuckle at my childish antics. "Come on darling let's run you a bath." He said pulling me upstairs to our room. He helped me out of my wet clothes and into the bubble bath.

He helped me warm up and clean off before getting out of the shower.

I had gotten my clothes on and was in bed eating the snack Alan made us. I started to feel icky and felt mucus in my throat. I started to cough and my nose started to run. Alan gave me an I told you so look and a small smirk. I pouted and curled up next to him tiredly. He fixed me some soup and took care of me until I got better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed💛 Happy Thanksgiving.🦃🍁