Flirted With And Insecurites

Alan and I walked through the mall hand in hand looking at everything. "Hey I've gotta use the bathroom love I'll be right back." Alan said after we had entered a small shop. The bathroom was in sight so I could see when he came out. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before he walked off.

I headed over to a pair of blue shoes that caught my eye while I was waiting. I lifted one of them out to look at it and Alan's car keys slipped from my hand. I quickly bent down to grab them before hearing whistles coming from behind me. I looked at the area where the sound came from after I stood up, and saw four blonde haired boys that looked to be in their early 20's staring at my body. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at the blue shoes.

"Give me your number and we can hang out some time." One of the boys demanded. I looked over and stared for a moment before deciding to not cause a scene and continue what I was doing. " I know you like being cat called cause your dressed like that. This is exactly the attention you wanted." He said loudly while the other three boys laughed. I looked down at my outfit taking a once over. A thigh length black skirt with a grey sweater that showed a little bit of my shoulder and a pair of knee high black boots.

I turned back around to look at him. "First of all I have a husband so I'm taken, second of all I don't like boys, I like men." I responded showing him the ring after stating the first reason. "I am a real man. I'm probably more of a man than your husband." He chuckled walking over and trying to grab my waist.

I pushed him away and folded my arms over my chest. "Your not a man, your a boy. Real men treat women with respect, just like a woman should treat a man with respect. Your actions at the moment are telling me your a boy and not a man." I told him turning back to look at the shoes I took interest in earlier.

The boys still continued to bother me until Alan came out. Alan made eye contact with me then saw the four boys behind me. "Can I help you boys with something." Alan asked grabbing me softly but possessively by the waist. "Is this old man your boyfriend? You can't tell me he knows how to treat you." The boy said scoffing whilst looking Alan up and down.

I got ready to respond before Alan pulled me into a kiss that made me light headed. We kissed for a moment before we pulled away for air. I looked over in the direction of where the boys we're to see all of them gone.

Alan looked over in the direction of the boys and smiled before quickly frowing and looking down at me. "What's wrong Darling." I asked softly realizing his frown. "He's right, I'm old... If you ever decide to leave me some day just know I'll still love you with all my heart. That will never change." He told me kissing my forehead as his eyes watered up slightly while he forced a smile. Seeing his eyes water up made me wanna cry as well. "Alan I would never ever wanna leave you. I married you because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you and that will never change. As far as you being older than me I don't care about that, I love your gray hair it's handsome and so are you." I told him smiling.

He smiled back as his eyes filled with love and adoration. My eyes reflected back the same as I hugged him tightly. After a moment or two I finally told him those 3 words that he knew meant so much to me, he knew I didn't ever take them lightly. "I love you Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman." I said softly. "I love you too Y/N Rickman." He cooed. We continued to shop and laugh together as we went through the mall both of us enjoying every moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. 💛Btw I take request so feel free to leave some if you have any. If you see any mistakes or typos in my writing please let me know.

This is what your wearing in the mall btw just in case you were curious