Little Prank

I tiredly made my way downstairs to see where Alan had gone

I tiredly made my way downstairs to see where Alan had gone. He told me he was coming upstairs about 3 hours ago and I fell asleep while waiting on him.

I got to the last step and my eyes spotted Alan who was sleeping soundly on the couch with the TV quietly playing in the background. I suppressed a giggle as an idea came to mind. I tiptoed back upstairs to get a sharpie and the rest of my art supplies.

I quietly made my way back downstairs and set up my canvas before grabbing a sharpie and running over to him. I took the sharpie softly drawing a mustache and angry eyebrows on his face. I once again had to suppress a giggle as I looked at my amazing work.

I took a photo of him on my phone before running back to the canvas I had set up. I proceeded to paint the sight in front of me. After about 45 minutes I finished and gave a happy smile. However, I frowned and panicked when he started to stir and wake up. I quickly snatched up my canvas and art supplies before running up the stairs.

I was careful not to rub the paint against anything on my way up. I quickly put everything back into place and hid the painting behind the others before hopping in bed. I heard his light footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly pretended to be asleep. The door opened with a slight creak before I heard him enter the bathroom. I listened intently and heard a slight gasp before he mumbled something under his breath.

"Y/N!" I heard him yell, it took everything in me not to crack a smile. I heard him stomp out of the bathroom before feeling the bed move and me being turned around. As soon as his eyes met mine I gave him a big innocent smile. He smirked slightly at my confidence to act so innocent.

" you wanna tell me how sharpie got on my face sweetheart." He said looking down at me with amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"I have no idea how that happened you should talk to someone about that. I don't think it's a good thing that you don't remember it." I told him with a sweet smile.

"Is that so? I think you did this to me darling." He said he said raising his eyebrows.

I didn't respond and he decided to tickle the answer out of me. I giggled uncontrollably and fought to not let my confession slip. However, after a good minute or two I finally gave in unable to take anymore.

"Okay! I did it, I wrote on your face, took a picture, and painted you." I yelled through laughing so much. His mouth opened in shock at all the things I did to capture his unfortunate moment. He went for the closet where he knew my paintings were. It took him moments to find it. I heard his deep laughter from the closet as he looked at it. He came out with it and hung it above the tv so he could always see it.

He looked up at the photo before his eyes widened and he looked back at me. "Y/N! I have an interview today. I'm gonna look ridiculous. This won't come off I've already tried." He said looking at me for an answer.

"I can't solve your problem, I'm sorry." I said laughing as Alan looked at me in absolute horror. "Let us go to the interview." I said walking past his sulking form.

*Later during the interview*
"So this morning Y/N posted a photo of you on instagram." The interviewer said with a laugh.

Alan's eyes closed preparing to see the horrible photo. However, once he saw it, he gave a laugh as well. "Now you see what I deal with at home. I can't even sleep in peace anymore." He said smiling widely. I sat backstage with a big goofy grin on my face. "I want to bring Y/N out here and see what the reason was behind this wonderful piece. Will everyone please welcome Y/N Rickman!" The interviewer said.

I got greeted by loud applause and cheers. I shook the interviewers hand and sat down next to Alan. "Y/N why did you do this to Alan? Did he do anything that warranted this?" He asked.

"Alan does things like this to me all the time, it's just that he does it privately. I just wanted to embarrass him for trying me honestly." I said laughing. Alan smiled and kissed me on my forehead before he nodded his head agreeing with my statement.

We laughed and talked with the interviewer about most of our pranks on one another and how amazing our relationship truly is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is a lot longer than usual but I hope you guys enjoyed💛 thanks so much for reading and don't forget to comment I'll always reply, even if you just say hi. Thanks for reading once again😁✌