In The Cold

I sighed and watched as my breath flew in the air. I decided to pump the gas, Alan payed so it was only right. I jumped up and down hoping that it would help warm me up. The man at the other side of the pump smiled in understanding, his dimples obvious. He started to hop in sync with me, soon enough we were both giggling loudly. "My names Ramin." The man said still laughing as we jumped. "Y/N...We've seemed to have met in quite a curious way."  I said as we finally stopped jumping.

"It's seems we have." He stated agreeing with me. His smile wide as his dimples showed again. Soon enough Alan came out of the gas station with a huge smile letting me know he had seen our antics. "You didn't have to pump sweetheart I could've done that." He said as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate. (Or whatever your warm beverage of choice.) "I think it was only right Alan, you've payed I'll pump." I said taking a sip from the cup. I immediately started to feel warm. Ramin came over and shook Alan's hand introducing himself.

"I'm Alan, I'm pretty sure you already know Y/N. She has a knack for making friends in the oddest ways." He stated, making the both chuckle. My face heated up but not from my drink this time. This made them laugh again at my embarrassment. I finished pumping the gas as Alan looked at his watch.

"We'll see you around Ramin." Alan said kindly to the man. He nodded and waved us off. Soon we were headed to our little date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading 💛 Hope you enjoyed.