Stolen Cookies

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked Alan kindly as I grabbed my phone to order some food.

"Nah." He said, eyes glued to the tv screen. I placed my order which consisted of, a salad, a water, and some cookies for dessert.

 I placed my order which consisted of, a salad, a water, and some cookies for dessert

(Don't know why I added these they just look really good

(Don't know why I added these they just look really good.)

I also got some chips and soda for later. I placed the order and the person started shopping. "Actually can you get me some fruit bowls? I'm all out of them." He stated still staring at the screen. I sighed embarrassed I had to add to the list whilst the shopper was already in the store. I once again finished the order feeling guilty.

"Oh will you get me some popcorn as well?" He spoke again. I clenched my jaw slightly going back to add to the order again. "Now do you see what you do to me?" He said laughing. I couldn't help but smile in my frustration, he was right. I had done this to him so many times.

"Yeah, but what about the shopper? They had to deal with that too... " I stated. He only smiled kissing my cheeks. "Yes Darling I know, I'll tip him and apologize." He said pulling me close to cuddle. I snuggled into him and started to relax. Soon enough there was a knock on the door. Alan quickly got up and ran down stairs funnily, I giggled loudly not expecting it. I heard him laugh as well from downstairs. He opened the door and apologize before tipping the person and coming back upstairs.

I heard his foot steps half way up the stairs before hearing, "Oh is that cookies I see." I jumped out the bed and ran to go get them before he ate them all. He must have heard me running because when I got around the corner I already saw him running away. "Nooo, don't eat all my cookies!" I yelled running after him as our giggles filled the house. I heard the container open and watched as he took a bite out of one. I jokingly feel to the floor in shock.

"My... My cookies... " I said holding my hands over my chest. I fell onto my back acting like I passed out. He fake gasped and ran towards me. He stuck a cookie in my mouth and I waited for the right moment to strike. I quickly grabbed the bag and my container of cookies from him and ran towards our bedroom. "I was tricked." I heard him say in joking shock. I slammed the door and locked it.

"No Baby I'll be good I promise." He told me. I sighed knowing I couldn't ignore him for to long. I let him in and we cuddled up in bed like before. Then we ate cookies and watched Tv until we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank for reading 💛 I hope you enjoyed.