I Want Attention

I watched as Alan's eyes glided across the TV screen. He had been playing for hours, and it's funny because usually I'm the one who has to be pulled out of video games by him. How the turns have have tabled. (I love saying it the opposite way lol)

I walked over to him and stood in front of the TV. "I want attention." I said folding my arms and pouting.

"Ah babe come on I need to go up 5 more levels." He said pulling me into his lap so that I wasn't blocking the view of the TV screen. My legs were across his lap as I sat sideways. I buried my face into his neck before wrapping my arms around him.

"But Alan you've been playing games for hours now." I whined giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Come on 5 more levels." He said kissing my cheeks. I left him with a huff and a groan before entering into our personal library. I closed the huge wooden doors behind me before grabbing a book and lighting a couple of candles. I placed the lit candles on the window sill and sat in the comfy arm chair. I stared out at the lake and the rain that fell onto the window. I smiled as I smelt the vanilla and pumpkin spice candles. It had only been a couple of hours before Alan came shuffling quietly into the room.

"Hey baby." He said. I only stared up at him with a pout. He chuckled kissing my pout a couple of times, which made me give a tiny smile. "How about I make it up to you by reading to you." He asked, knowing I couldn't say no to that. I gasped excitedly pulling him on the couch and sitting in his lap before handing him a book. He laughed squeezing my cheeks softly and kissing my lips once again. "My cute Y/N." He growled slightly. I blushed profusely at that, which only made him chuckle. Soon enough he ran his hands through my hair and started to read to me as I laid my head on his rumbling chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright so great news, I have uploaded the first 12 Chapters of my new book of Random oneshots that include, Mark Calaway, Johnny Depp, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, Brian Quinn, and Ramin Karimloo. Please do go check it out if you're interested. Thanks for reading 💛 I hope you enjoyed.