#9-- Fireworks. ✔

Ashna's P.O.V.

Today, know that happiness doesn't come from the next best thing... happiness is found in the 'here and now'.

As usual it was a very hectic day. This fashion show is going to be big, very big. The hustle and bustle is tiring me off but working hard is my thing. This is the only thing I've done in the past seven years. When I had nothing to do, I was busy making money. That made me happy.

But now I think what will I do with all this money. Sometimes I feel like to leave everything and go away somewhere far, like but a house in some remote area of England and take up animal husbandry. But then I do have a family to look after.

Talk about love and marriage? I don't want to marry anyone. All these years I tried to move on but I couldn't. I met so many men but they only want two things from me- money and sex. Men and their pathetic mind.

Wait! Why the hell am I thinking all this? This is my peace time. I sipped on my can of Mountain Dew and relaxed.

It was 9 p.m. and I was sitting in my favorite place. Years back I came here with someone very special but now I'm alone.

A deserted clearing, where the residential area ends and the industrial area begins. The area is covered with forest to separate the place from the main city.

Here you can see the stars twinkling, and the moon in a full circle. There are no buildings here and no human could be found. Spirits could be there but then they are invisible.

This is the place where I sit down quitely for hours and enjoy being alone. I was seated at the back of my car, in the dickey. No one could see me there while I sipped on the third can of Mountain Dew.

The music blasted in my ears, Enrique sang 'I'm a freak'. Okay, I'm an Enrique fan. I love him and his songs.

Some cars passed away without stopping. No one can see my black car in the dark forest. Some time later I saw a car parked far away. It wasn't very clear in the dark.

Seems like I'm not alone here. I checked for the hockey sticks and it was there. I haven't used them for long, since college. What? I didn't play hockey, I used them to hit men. Self defence, you know.

I picked up the fourth can of Mountain Dew and relaxed some more. I smelled a familiar cologne.

It was probably just my imagination, he can't be here. But the smell grew stronger by second. It could be someone else, I told myself.

I shut my eyes to block every view. Okay, I'm not scared. This place is a bit scary but I'm not scared.

Someone stood beside me. Hell!

"Ashna?" Music was too loud so I couldn't hear properly.

I felt someone coming more close to me. And the next thing was that the person pulled my earplugs out of my ears. I kept my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes." He chuckled. I know that voice very well. It's him. "I won't bite."

I opened my eyes and met with dark brown eyes. His black hair was messed up and fell on his forehead. Unknowingly, I smiled. Diamond black stud shined in his left ear, that was his favorite. Surprisingly, he still wears them.

"Are you done?" Roy smirked. I just realized, I was ogling at his charm.

Wait! What is he doing here?

"What?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow, feigning non-chalance.

"Stop ogling at me." He had a wide grin on his face. He was enjoying this way too much.