#2-- Roy. ✔

Roy's P.O.V.

"Man, you'll kill us! Slow down!" Parth yelled and grasped the support tightly.

"Don't act like a girl, dude!" I shouted back.

"Slow down, will you?!" He ordered me. "These seatbelts will rip my chest apart!"

I rolled my eyes and slowed down the engine. My friend is such a pussy!

"What's wrong with you, man?" Parth questioned. What's wrong?! Everything is fucking wrong with me! I wanted to shout that out to the world. I think I am overreacting but could you do better?

"What?" I frowned. "Nothing is wrong with me?" I tried to ignore my best friend's intense look.

"That is why you're frowning, drinking like a pig and driving like your ass is on fire."

"Dad told me to start a new business." I replied with a least interested face.

"You work under him already." He pointed out something that he thought maybe I didn't know already. Of course, I work under him but my dad's mind is in a different track, no scratch that, his mind is totally out of track.

"Yes, but he wants me to start up my own business." I told Parth as I wanted to pull all my hair out of my skull.

He looked confused and I thought of clearing his confusion. My friend may be an intelligent advocate but he was always the one to understand late.

Flashback...

Mom sat on the sofa which was placed in our elegant library. I walked over and greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks. My mother was blessed with flawless skin, it was unusual to see dark circles under her eyes but she covered them with her perfect make up skill. She looks stressed out.

The successful businessman, my dad stood near the window, facing the lawn outside, watching the well manicured trees in the garden with a cup of coffee in his hand.
His gray hair was shining under the rays of the sun and his beard was unshaved. That's strange.

"Hey dad!" I greeted and seated myself in the sofa.

When no one answered, I sensed tension in the air. So i asked, "Why so serious?"

My parents were the happy-go-lucky people. I've not seen them being angry or serious about anything before. Due to the aura of the room, I could sense they have some bad news to break and that is not a regular thing with my parents.

Okay, this is new to me.

"Nick, get me the briefcase." My dad called out Nick, who looked after our business finance. This is really something serious. Now I was getting a bad feeling about all this.

Nick came in with a briefcase and opened it in front of me. There were thick bundles of dollars in it.

"You may leave, Nick." Dad ordered.

"What's going on here?" I asked, out of curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat, but I'm not a cat. Stupid random thoughts.

"Before that keep all your credit cards on the table." Dad commanded, like a boss. Mom sipped on her green tea. I don't want to admit this but my parents are making me nervous.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused. I was getting really worried now. My own parents were making me bankrupt. Not exactly, but they were taking away my cards like taking away my freedom. What about all my parties and clubs and foreign trips? What about the woman I date? This is ridiculous!