#15-- Bad News. ✔

I truly, deeply, passionately and whole-heartedly LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

----------------------------------

Ashna's P.O.V.

"How many days will she stay in the hospital?" Annie asked me just after lunch hour.

"A week of observation and then she will be free." I said, typing away in my laptop.

Annie took a bite from her ham-burger. "Her medication can be done at home also."

"I suggested that too, but Avery wants to stay in the hospital. She loves the place and her new friends."

Annie chuckled. "Sometimes I don't understand her."

"Neither me." I said and smiled.

"What about Roy? He went with you to London and today he is not in the office. Did something happen?"

I shrugged without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" Annie asked me again.

"I was talking to someone and I told her that I wouldn't be what I'm today if my boyfriend didn't break up with me 7 years back. This girl was a lovestruck teen with immense family issues." I sighed heavily. "I wasn't aware that Roy was standing behind me and listening to our conversation."

"He was eavesdropping, basically. So did he ask you anything about your past?" Annie asked with a serious expression.

"He told me that he will talk to me when we come back and he didn't show up till now."

"You'll tell him the truth?" Annie asked.

"There's nothing to say actually. It doesn't matter. So I'll answer him whatever he will ask me."

"Why does it not matter? Why do you think so?" Annie asked, frowning but curious.

"He doesn't even remember me, he doesn't remember he had a girlfriend whose name was Ashu. Hell, he doesn't even know her real name."

"You mean to say he doesn't care?"

"Yes, he doesn't care. I was just another chick to whom he dated and then dumped when he got bored."

"I don't think so. He told Parth to find out about your past and about you and Ed."

"Maybe he is just curious." I shrugged.

"He even keeps your photograph in his wallet." Now that I couldn't believe. Roy will never do that. Why would he?

"How you know? Don't assume things. That's not true. I mean why would he keep my photograph in his wallet out of all the other outstanding women he dated?" I asked.

"Parth saw it and you are not like the other women. You are Ashna. You're meant to be loved not just date and dump."

I rolled my eyes. "But why would he do that? I still don't believe you."

"Simple, he cares."

------------

Roy's P.O.V.

Tring. Tring. Tring.

This is the third time I called and no one picked up the phone. Maybe mom and dad were again out and enjoying themselves.

Tring. Tring. Tring.

After about half-an-hour I tried calling the landline of my parents house but no one picked up. Where were the servants?