#16-- Escape. ✔

Roy's P.O.V.

Why does things happen altogether? First Ashu and now dad? What the fuck do they think of themselves? Why did this happen? Why did they hide things from me?

"Sir, it's time for the bar to close."

"Whaaaaatt?" I dragged my speech.

"Sir, you need to leave." The man in black suit said firmly.

"You telling me to get out? How dare you? ..... Do you know who I am?"

"Sorry sir. You need to leave." He waved his finger to the bartender.

I waved the man in black suit, off. "Whiskey."

"Sir, we can't serve you more alcohol." The bartender said.

I slammed my hands on the table, the glasses and the bottles rattled that were on the table. The man in black suit pulled me up in a standing position from the barstool.

Ugh! Why are they dragging me? I'll screw all of them.

"Leave sir. Do we need to call you a cab?" The man in black suit asked.

These black suit men looked like snipers or killers or maybe they are gangsters. Are they here to kill me? No wait! I' m Batman. No one can kill me.

"I'll cancel your license! I'll sue you!" I shouted at his face.

At the end, they pushed me out. Never in my life before have I felt lost and helpless.

-----------

How could life get any better?

Here I am sitting in my car, all drunk and with a messed up brain.

Where should I go? Whom should I talk to?

Parth? No, I can't tell him my problems all the time. I should get hold of my own.

Who else is there? No one.

Ashu is there.

Shut up brain! I don't even know if she is Ashu or not. We didn't talk about it. Moreover, why should I tell her anything? Who is she? She is no-one.

She is fucking no-one!!

I can't drive home with my drunken state. See? Still a part of my brain works normally. I am not totally brainless.

What can I do?

Walk.

I got out of the car and started walking in the opposite direction from my apartment. I have no idea where this road will lead me to. I feel like a lost puppy looking for a warm shelter.

I chuckled under my breath. I sound like a girl. Oh fuck! I'm even acting like a pre-teen on periods. But woman are said to be stronger because they can handle things better, specially emotional stuffs.

What am I thinking?

What should I do?

Talk to dad? But what will happen then? Will talking solve everything? It's not a fight between husband and wife that we're talking about, it's my dad who is suffering from cancer. Talking wouldn't help him recover.

Damn! What should I do?

I walked aimlessly in the silent darkness of the night.

This is the worst feeling I ever had. My dad is like my backbone, my support, my strength. How will you feel if the doctors tell you that your backbone is broken into pieces and you can never function normally again? Exactly, I feel the same.

Paralysed.

I wish I could pretend that this is a nightmare that will end soon and I will wake up with the warmth of the sun.

The night itself seems never ending.

Cars passed by, I walked, stumbling on my feet sometimes.

"Want a ride?" A voice came from a car that stopped beside me. Who is trying to be so generous at the middle of the night?

I shook my head without turning to look at the person in the car, denying the ride.

A woman walked out of the car wearing the shortest dress I've ever seen.

"Roy." She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks. I don't need a ride." I walked without turning. Wait, she knew my name. Who is she?

I turned and came face to face with the one person I don't want to interact with at this moment.

Natasha.

Why does she have such a bad timing?

I sighed, running my hand down my face.

"Look, leave me alone." I said.

"You need me, Roy." She chirped.

"Get lost!"

---------

"You can tell me what's wrong." She said.

I shook my head and pulled her closer to me.

Natasha could be the best distraction now. After about 5 minutes of argument, I got inside her car. She drove us to her place. I b just couldn't take her bullshit, her voice was annoying me so I obliged and got inside the car with her.

She didn't make a move but I knew better. She played her game well.

She handed me a glass of dark whiskey and I lost count after 7 glasses. I was totally out of my mind by then.

Natasha helped me up by putting my hand on her shoulder and walking me towards her room.

She made me sit on her bed, pulled my legs up and helped in opening my shoes.

"I know you need me." She cooed in my ears.

Her voice sounded sweet suddenly. It sounded like Ashna's.

Ashna...

Ashu...

Fingers ran down through my chest. I could feel it, one by one the buttons of my shirt were going off.

Natasha ran her long fingers down my abs. Why don't I feel anything? This numbness is good but not good also. I want to relieve my tension but how to? Sex! Yes, sex. But with this woman? No.

She sounds like Ashna but doesn't look like her. This woman is not beautiful like my Ashu.

Natasha? Is she her? Do I want her?

Ashna. Ashna! Ashna? I want her. I need her.

My vision became blurry. The woman sitting in front of me moved her fingers down to the button of my jeans. She smiled when her eyes locked with mine.

Who is she? Ashu? Natasha?

Who do I need? Ashna.

"Ashna..." This is Ashna. My Ashna. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Lets escape to somewhere only we know." I said as my body, mind and soul made it's escape to a far away land.

-------------------------------

Another chapter ♡♡♡♡ i updated because i'm flying with happiness. I spent two lovely days with my sweetheart after 10 freaking months. Long distance sucks, i tell you.

I'm happy but the chapter is sad. :(

So what you guys think, what will they face next? Ashna and Roy will they get together ever?

Sorry for the late update. :3
The next chapter may come up after some weeks. Sorry guys, college admissions are on. :3

Ok so i love you all so much for your support. Share this story among your friends and vote/comment. Please. .

Love you. :* ♡

Thank you.
--Dips.