#19-- The Chase. ✔

Ashna's P.O.V.

The only thing that a woman should ever chase is her vodka. But I don't drink so I have nothing to chase.

My best friends are helping me a lot. Annie and work. Annie brought me bags full of chocolates and burgers.

Sometimes I wish she was a boy, then I wouldn't be drowning in love with Roy. I love this woman.

Work, my second best friend also kept me company. Day and night seemed to be passing in minutes.

Avery came home. She kept me company. She wasn't happy to look at my exhausted self. My messed up hair and dark circles. I never felt this low.

Avoiding Roy was the main motive of my life. He approached me numerous times, but I ignored him like a plague.

"I met your man and warned him to look after his eyes because they are the only balls he has." Annie said and popped chocolates in her mouth.

"You should've kicked him in the balls." I muttered.

"He doesn't have a pair."

"What about that Natasha?" I asked. Popping chocolates in my mouth. I will get a sugar rush any of these days.

"She must be whoring up someone else. She was not there in the shoot. I was thinking to insult her publicly."

I sighed, moving my hand through my hair. "I don't want all that. Infact, I don't want anything. Tell me what's the use? If it was not her then it would have been someone else. Some other woman. Ann, he is the same. He never changed."

Annie looked at me with serious eyes. "Parth told me Roy didn't have any affair after he started courting you."

"Courting me? That word is so ancient."

"Yes. Parth even said he is totally into you, totally whipped. He can't stop talking about you." Annie said.

"Is that suppose to make me feel good? And whose best friend are you?" I asked annoyingly.

"Yours. But I want to say is that woman is not trustworthy. You said Roy was drunk and I doubt if anything happened between them. He is totally in love with you but you both are fools who can't see it."

"You mean to say that Natasha is faking up? But why would she?" I ignore the rest of the part of her statement.

"Maybe. She hates you with full passion." She shrugged.

I thought for a while. Annie can be right. Roy can get hopelessly drunk when he is upset. Upset? He looked tensed that morning and wanted to talk about something. What was it? I hope he is fine.

Stop thinking about him!

------------

Roy's POV

More than 30 calls everyday and text messages were uncountable. It was a week since Ashu spoke to me last.

I won't stop chasing her.

She shouldn't be angry in the first place. We are not dating. My stupid brain thought.

Who am I kidding?

I'm falling very hard for this woman and even before starting a relationship, I cheated on her.

She was hurt and I was the one to cause her the pain. If it was someone else I would have killed the person but it's not someone else, it's me. I want to apologize and kiss her senseless so that she starts loving me again.

Is that possible? Will she ever love me again?

I checked my phone for the tenth time in a minute to see if any message arrived from a particular someone.

Nothing.

**Ashu, im sorry. Talk to me baby.**
**I'm coming over to your place.** Her door was locked.
**Talk to me Ashu. Forgive me please.**
**Darling, give me one last chance. Let me make everything right.**
**I'll never stop chasing you.**
**Don't ignore me, sweetheart.**

All the unanswered text messages. She ignored me like the plague. I went over to her place but she never opened the door. I met Snow in the hospital and next day Ashu discharged her. In the office, Ashu came early and left late at night. Sometimes she would leave early morning.

It was getting impossible to get a sight of her. She became a living ghost.

For how many days will she ignore me? Forever? Not happening.

I'll chase her forever if she wants. I deserve this coldness after what I did to her.

"Dude, you need to cool down." Parth handed me a bottle of beer. He was back from business.

"I can't cool down!"

Parth didn't react to my outburst. He sipped on his piss-warm beer.

"What happened that night?" Parth asked with all seriousness he could muster.

"I don't remember. I couldn't drive that night with my drunken state and so I started walking; Natasha found me and took me to her apartment. We had whiskey. Everything was a blur after that and next morning I woke up with her in bed, naked."

Parth kept quite for a while. He must be thinking about my stupidity.

"There can be a possibility that you didn't sleep with her."

Huh?

"What?" I ask, absentmindedly.

"Think about it? You never forget with whom you sleep and the details of the night. You never get such massive hangover that you forget the sex." Parth chuckled at his last sentence.

"Are you mocking me, my friend?" I ask.

"I'm trying to clear your shit."

"Right, my saviour." I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my can.

My phone started ringing inside my pants pocket. It was short, indicating a message.

I opened the text message in my phone and it read:
**Meet  me at my place for coffee.**

----------------------

Hello lovelies...
Another chapter.. its short.
Please please please share this story among your friends, share the link in sites please. I have entered this in the wattys2015 i need lots of reads and votes n comments.

Plz leave comments. I need inspiration to write. Ill update the next chapter as soon as i complete it.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK. PLEASE CONTINUE READING.

SOME VOTES N COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

Thank you.
-- Dips ♥♥