Prologue. ✔

I would like to dedicate this first part of the story to Romance. Because this book is in romance fiction.

-------------------

Roy's P.O.V.

Damnit! What is she doing here? I'm so bored with this girl now.

It was 9 p.m and Ashu was sitting in my couch, she kept quite, which frustrated me more. I wanted to have fun with Parth in the club and this is what I get, a nagging girlfriend sitting in my couch and wasting my time.

"You should go home." I told her.

She was acting weird by sitting here and annoying me.

"Ashu, I have to go out for work. Please go back home." I lied, but who cares. I wanted to have fun with my buddy; no girls, only alcohol and loud party. Why do I even put up with her? She doesn't even give me what I want.

"Don't go today." She spoke for the first time after entering my apartment in a very meek voice.

"What?" I'm so frustrated with this girl. "I can't cancel my plans for you." I said rudely.

"Just stay with me." It wasn't a request, yet it came out from her mouth in a soft whisper.

Damn! Do I have a life? Why does she always have to interfere with my freedom?

"No, I can't." I replied, with total annoyance.

"I'm your girlfriend and you can't do this little thing for me?" She yelled, looking straight at my eyes. It seemed like her eyes were practically burning holes into my own.

There starts the drama. She is such a drama queen. I spend every second with her but still she is not satisfied.

"Keep your voice down, girl!" I pointed my index finger at her. No one dares to order me around! Who did she think she is?!

She went on her mute mode again. She paled under her skin. I never shouted at any girl.

This is it. "I need a break." I said in a very stern voice. I should have done this long time back.

Her pitch black eyes locked with mine. "What?" Her eyes became darker with rage or hurt or rejection, I can't say. They looked sad though but that was not the only emotion that her mysterious eyes held.

"It's simple, I am breaking up with you." I rolled my eyes because it was the most obvious thing for me. Well, to me it really was. I've never dated a girl more than a week and it was purely sex. But this, this is undefinable!

Ashu, well I don't know her full name. Don't blame me I've always known her as Ashu and after sleeping with a girl once I never take her second time. If you know what I mean. She is the first girl with whom I spent full three months and didn't even get the cookie. Yes, I know its shocking, for me too.

I liked her when we first met, she was beautiful and her pitch black eyes had a different kind of spark. But now, she changed. That bubbly and freaky girl was gone and now she became so clingy. I knew she was different from all the other girls that I've dated, but something changed. She was interesting then but now she is just dull and kind of dead.

"May I know what went wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts as she spoke.

Was she kidding me? Seriously, I need a break now from her. Anger and frustration was taking a toll over me.

"You ask me what went wrong!" I gave a humorless laugh. "Can't you see, its you who went wrong!" I yelled at her.

She just kept quite and that's what made my anger rise. What was I waiting for all this while I didn't know. I was being too wise and wanted her to give me her cookie but I was a fool. She is a girl who gives her heart first and then her virginity and I don't do that type of girls.

I continued, "Just look at you, you've changed! You look malnourished and you are no more fun. You bore me to death. There's no passion in you, you're not even of my standard." And that's when I stopped. I knew I was harsh but did I care? No.

I was too rude with her. But that's just me, I can't stay with one girl. C'mon who does that?

Was I too rude to her? Did I hurt her?

She kept quite and that was getting on my nerves. I was getting late, Parth kept on messaging asking my whereabouts.

"You may leave! We are done!" I said with finality.

She didn't say a word. I held her hand which was ice cold in this hot weather and made her walk out of my apartment. I looked at her face for any signs of emotion, but her face was blank though her eyes portrayed a lot.

She started walking away, she didn't cry or anything. She kept on listening to me, which made my blood boil. But who cares, finally I got rid of her. That's what I wanted.

Really?

"Roy."

I heard her voice, as I got inside my Nissan Skyline. I looked at her. Her eyes looked dangerous. What did I see? Was it fire in her eyes? Her beautiful brown hair fell on her face and she looked like a goddess. With fire in her eyes she looked like a furious fallen angel. Only her eyes could burn you in hell!

"I promise you, one day you'll regret letting me go."

----------

This is my very first story, please support me. There are a lot of grammatical errors, please feel free to correct my mistakes.

Please vote and comment. Share it among your friends. Show me some love.

My other story- The End (completed short story.)

Question- what do you think about Roy?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER! PLEASE!!!!
Thank You. :)
- Dips ♥

Date: 12/12/16.
Edited.