#27-- First Love. ✔

(Read Melissa.)

---------

Ashna's POV.

"Roy! Avery!" I shout out from my kitchen. Two sleepyheads are still snoring.

After our date last night, Roy came home and slept in the room opposite of mine. No, nothing happened. We kissed and kissed a lot more, made out for good 30 minutes in the car but I keep my V-card intact.

"If you both do not come down in next 5 minutes; forget about breakfast." I said in a high-pitched tone, threatening them.

"Momma I'm late! I'm late! Momma I need food!" Avery came down running frantically.

"Calm down, Avery! Have breakfast." I told her. "Jay will drop you to school on time. Don't worry."

I put jam on her toasts and she poured herself orange juice and I garnished her boiled egg with salt and pepper, cutting into two halves.

"Roy! You coming or not?" I shout again. Avery chuckled.

"Polar bear, come down fast or you'll miss the special indian breakfast made for you."

"Did I hear food?" Roy came down groggily from the stairs, rubbing his eyes and with a messy hair. Not to mention, with a pyjama pant only.

Damn! My boyfriend is sexy.

"You surely did." Avery chuckled and took a bite of her toast.

"Morning, Snow." He kissed Avery's cheek. "Morning, Love." He pulled me by my waist and nuzzled his nose behind my ear and kissed my hair.

Avery chuckled. I coughed. Roy chuckled.

"Wow! I smell delicious food." Roy clapped his hands like a kid and sat on his chair. I sat down as well.

I gave him paranthas, which were tossed in butter, with that mixed pickle and curd. He looked overjoyed with his breakfast.

"Yaayyy!!" Roy squealed like a little girl in delight, making me and Avery laugh.

Avery finished her breakfast quickly and rushed to my side and kissed my cheeks then she rushes to Roy and hugs him and kisses his cheeks.

"So momma gets only one kiss from princess." I made a sad face and pouted my lips. Roy looked at me, my lips. His lips parted slightly and I winked at him giving a sly smile. By the time, Avery came and hugged me.

"Bye momma and Polar bear. See you at evening."

"Bye sweetheart."

"Be safe, Snow."

Jay, my personal driver took Avery's hand and they went out of sight.

--------------

As Roy went out in the garden to look around and take a phone call, I walked up the stairs. The wall was full of old family pictures and pictures of Avery and I. Some of them were clicked by Avery herself. My mom and me, Avery, Ed, Pa and Annie. Some of the photographs were taken in office, some of them during my graduation, some were on foreign trips. The wall was full of photoframes.

There was one photo that I adored the most. The picture was taken when Ed was 5 years old, he started school that time. It was a family picture in black and white.

Only thing was that the pictures was folded from the left side to backwards. I took the photoframe and opened it, unfolded the photograph. It was a family picture as i said, means there was my dad as well.

The photograph holds so much bittersweet memories. A tear escaped.

Roy came and snaked his hands around my stomach, hugging me from behind. Good, he couldn't see me crying. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and kissed me there.