#28-- Emergency. ✔

It's a request. Please leave me some comments. I have enrolled this story for a competition based on indian stories and authors so please support me by voting and commenting your views on the story. DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!

Read Melissa. New story. Spread the word.

Now the next chapter....

-------------------------------------

Roy's POV.

The ringing and vibrating of my phone woke me up from my nap. I ignored it twice but something needed my immediate attention because it rang for the third time.

Before taking the phone, I felt the beside me was empty. Ashu wasn't there and the time was 11:30 a.m.

"Hello..." I said in the phone.

"Master?" Mona greeted me in a frantic voice, getting me alarmed at the moment. "Sir... sir has been taken to the hospital. You need to come fast."

Dad!

"What ... what happened?!" I asked, hastily getting off from the bed and taking my shirt.

"He was vomiting out blood and then half-n-hour back he passed out." Mona starts sobbing.

"Mona I'll be going to the hospital now. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone and ran out of the room and went downstairs, taking my car keys from the key holder.

"Ashu!" I searched for her.

"I'm here. In the kitchen." She came out of the kitchen quickly. "What happened?" She came rushing to me, looking worried.

"Its dad! Lets go!" She nodded and we left.

---------

We parked outside 'Apollo Hospital' and ran inside, Ashna behind me, holding my hands.

The receptionist informed Dad was taken to the ICU in a while ago. We headed down the hall and saw my mom and Parth waiting already.

Ashna rushed to my mom and consoled her. She was crying and Parth was talking to the doctor.

"Parth?" I called out. The doctor and Parth looked at me as I took a few breaths.

Parth looked worried and the doctor was explaining something to him.

"Hey." Parth said.

"Mr. Singhania." The doctor shook my hand.

"Whats the news?" I asked them both. They both looked at me and then at wach other.

Ashna however sensed tension so she came and stood beside me. Giving me support.

"He doesn't have much time left...." my heart started hammering furiously and I felt like blood was draining out of my body. "....we need to act upon it as soon as possible." The doctor spoke. I was being stared upon by 3 pairs of eyes.

Ashu scooped her hands around my waist and gave me a warm squeeze. Tears were welling up in her eyes and so were mine.

She looked at me and sensed something.

Say something.

I can't.

Our eyes communicated with each other as I lost my strength to speak.

She nodded and looked back at the doctor.

"There must be some possible way to save him.?" Ashu asked with hope.

"There is." I looked up to the doctor with a newfound hope. "We can do a lung surgery but there is only 3% chance for him to survive this surgery and if .... he does survive it there are chances for him to become voiceless and may cause breathing problem in future."