Chapter 1 :The lonely boy

[My first work of jikook ( jungkook and jimin ) fanfiction. I hope it will turn out good :) ]

__________________________________________

There was a boy in the class who was sitting at the very corner of the class. The weather was gloomy and breezy. The electricity was also out. With the light that comes from the window..only the front line can be clearly visible. So he was sitting in the dark...alone.

He had no desk mate. Why? Because he is jungkook , jeon jungkook.
He was not a gangster or a bully but a victim himself. He always likes to be alone and loves quietness. He never makes noise or talks to others since the day he joined this school. He would always wears an expressionless mask on his face so that nobody can tell what's going on with him.

When the class was noisy he would take out his earphones and listen to music. Because of his cold behaviour nobody befriended him or maybe because some were afraid of him. He didn't know why they are afraid, not until now but still thanked god. He didn't wanted to make friends . He is better be alone than being with a unreasonable noisy machine.

He didn't liked to talk with others because he was afraid, afraid of others. He was an introvert and gets nervous easily or when someone tries to talk to him he will stutter and finally can't utter a word. He was afraid of other's reaction to him because of this.
So he decided not to make any friends and that way , he will not have to talk to strangers.

Jungkook is good at his studies but not extraordinary. He has always been a medium student , not too good and not too bad.

He also loves music and loves to sing. He would often sit at a quite place and write down his thoughts . He also had a best friend who always accompanied him. It was his diary where he writes all his thoughts. In every way , his best friend is loyal to him.

He waited until the class is over. Watching the teacher leave the class he packed his things neatly inside his bag. He took out his earphones and plugged it into the small phone which only had music and contacts.

Then he exited the class with the diary in his hand. As he walked through the long corridor the students glanced at him every now and then. Some girls seemed to smile to him after saying something to her friend. He didn't hear anything since his ear is only for music here.

Jungkook exited the high school building and came to the large Green field or playground. From the ground you can see the college building , senior and junior high school building,  middle school buildings. The ground is at the middle of all buildings.

Glancing at the senior high school building , he saw the boy again. The boy was standing there with his two friends.
Jungkook saw him laughing to something. He smiled too when he saw him laughing so cheerfully. Jungkook never knew why he felt this way whenever he sees the guy but he knows ,
It's beautiful. His smile,  its beautiful.

He noticed one of his friends pointing to the ground , maybe towards himself. The other friend of the boy was pushing his shoulder in order to make him look at the direction his friend pointed.

When jungkook realized, the guy he liked is gonna turn to his direction he hurriedly turned around. This way they will only see his back.
Jungkook then walked ahead to the benches sheltered by a big tree.

When he sat at one of the benches , the others stood up and went away with their friends. He signed and shrugged off his nervous feeling and frequently beating heart. He rubbed his chest in order to calm down.

The boy he liked is pretty handsome and cute . When he smiles his eyes gets closed and cheeks goes up. He liked how he laughed.
But jungkook never knew the name of the boy. He only knows he is in senior year since he sees him in that building.

In a way , jungkook is the boy's secret admirer. He often wished he could behave like a normal person but it never happened.

He saw that senior boy 2 years ago. He knew , he liked the boy And he still likes him but never got the courage to stand infront of him.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards when he felt the wind is coming for him. It made his hair fly around as well as his slightly loose white shirt.

Opening the diary , he took the pen and start to write down something that crossed his mind . Something that came right from his heart.

"Silence is a sound.. will you come to hear it ?
silence is restlessness , let it speak to you.

My time is stuck in silence as well,
how do I tell you what has happened to me?

silence is a song, will you bring tune to it ?
They are words, sometimes come to hum with me...

Even the river's wave flows silently in my world
there are a million silence hidden in my blossoming moonlight as well.

The raindrops are also silent while in my burning heart the smoke is forming...silently.

The sky is also silent , come and fly with me.
Feelings are also silence, do you feel them?

It's silence that is wrapped around us , don't panic because this silence is not painful but beautiful.

                                                                                  -my........."

He finished writing when he breathed out and stretched his hand. Closing the diary , he stood up to leave for the next class since the break is nearly over.

But it never came to him that he will be standing face to face with the senior he admired after turning around.