chapter 14: confession

"So , I heard your love yourself album was created because of special reasons ?"

The boys who are now korea's one of the biggest boyband sat on their chair comfortably and listened the question of the interviewer.

Namjoon took out a photo of someone and showed it to them.
"Do you remember him?" He asked the interviewer.

"Of course we all know him. He was the most talented member in bts. But the reason of his death had been kept secret"

Namjoon nodded and placed the small stand beside him.
"He is jeon jungkook. He was going to turn 19 in few weeks. He could sing , rap , dance , could play anything. He was more mature than his age. Without him there would have been no bts, no bangtan boys. Without him we would not have been sitting here. He was our little brother but we couldn't stay by his side. Still at the end he said he loved us."

Suga picked up his mic ,
"He kept things to himself that ate him alive. This society is cruel to live in. He led a lonely life. After his family tortured him , he was sent to seoul . The teen boy supported himself. Yet, someone blamed him for things he never intended to do. Even in the entertainment industry people treated him like trash. Wasn't it too much for a boy to bear? After he took his life , the society felt pity . Why ? I want to ask them are you satisfied .
In a way , jungkook didn't disappoint me."

The reporters noted all these things spoken by the members.
Jimin picked up his mic.
"He was the light of my world and the reason behind my smile.
He lived on me and us. I couldn't do anything but argued with him the night before . Didn't had the chance to apologise.

Jungkook-ah! Are you listening to me? You said even if you die as long as I call you in mind you will come . I want to say ,I'm sorry and I love you too."

The other's reaction was normal , they were not surprised since many of the idols likes boys and even married boys. These happened in the past year.

"So having him and us as the example we want to tell people , love yourself. No matter who you are , where you are from , your skin colour , your gender identity,  just speak yourself. Do you remember one of our first album ? You never walk alone.  I want to say to our golden maknae that you never walked alone. Hyungs love you."

"So there is still space in your group for one member. Why don't you add someone?"
The interviewer asked.

"Before his death he told us the same thing that we should appoint someone more qualified than him. But we never found anyone who is more talented than him."

After the conference jimin left in another car. The black car went to the t*mb where jungkook was laying.
He sat down infront of it and placed a bunch of Roses.

"Hi jungkookie! Did you feel lonely ? I'm sorry that I couldn't visit these months. We had a very tight schedule. After you left us , everything changed. There is no fun like there used to be . Now it's just all about work , no more free time. I'm tired.

I still regret that day for arguing with you. I was a real coward to not to tell you my feelings and to let you suffer. I loved you with my heart and soul and still I love you jungkookie.

Your silence meant the world to me. I knew it was reaching me and reached me. I didn't had the courage back then. It's true that the silence that was between us was not scary but was comfortable.

How I wished to hug you back then. Jungkookie , why did you leave me alone? I'm sorry I didn't experience it with you .
After you were gone,  I wanted to join you as well but Hyung warned me that you would never like it. So I lived , I lived for you and still living for you.

Do you know that I announced to the world that i love you , only love you jungkookie. You are mine.
I still remember our every moments so vividly.  I still remember how you blushed when I touched you . You looked so cute. I wanted to kiss you hard whenever you blushed.

So, you know what,  I sneaked into your room one day and I kissed you. You are my lovely jungkookie. I know that you are always with me . Maybe after hearing me you would be laughing or smiling .

Yesterday I dreamed of you hugging me to sleep . Whenever at night I can't sleep , your clothes would calm me down . Can you just realise what power you have on me ?

How I wish you to come back and love me like no other. I'm craving your presence.
I want you to know , my feelings for you is genuine. Today I gave you theses red roses as the symbol of it. I also want you to know that, I will live for both of me and you. I will show you the different colours of the world with my own eyes.

I love you jeon jungkook . I always loved you. I knew you loved me and I knew how much you cared for me.

Your silence spoke everything , love.