chapter 12 : bleeding❗❗

❕❗Warning ❗❕ negative emotions❗❕suicide attempt❗❕

I will not suggest you to continue if you are soft. This is a pure work of fiction. Not related to reality. I love the boys dearly. I've written this, when I felt those negative emotions and affected my writing.

Now editing this , my heart can't stop beating fast as I kept reading. Damn , I don't know why i felt like that. So yeah , you can skip it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The morning came bringing out a sweet smell of the sweet breeze. In a house , which is called 'dorm' by seven boys everyone of them groaned when the alarm clock rang.

But in one room at the dark corner , no groan came out. Only the alarm sound could be heard but nobody stopped the alarm.
In the room the windows were closed with curtains on them and door was closed.

Everyone got up when Jin went out of the kitchen with a silver spoon and frying pan. He walked to each member's door throwing the spoon on the pan creating loud noises.

"Yaa! Namjoon-ah! Up yet!?"

"For God's sake stop it! I'm coming . 5 minutes!" Namjoon yelled from his room.
"Better" jin mumbled as he went to the other guy's room and doing the same.

"Ya! Suga! Wake up !!wake up!! Wakie wakie!"

"God damn ! In this ¥$#€! Morning you started this $^¥$$# show again ! Shut the $%#! Down and go!!"

Jin rang the bell louder one more time before screaming , "yaa! Is this how you talk to your Hyung!?!! Manners ! What's with those curses in this early morning woah"

He moved to the others door , when he rang the bell one time at hoseok's door , the door flung open.
"I'm ready! I'm ready!"

"Wow , what pulls you up today?" Jin asked being surprised.

"1. Your annoying morning bell 2.yoongi's curse filled scream 3.your yells"
Soon after the other members came except jungkook.

"Oh you are here too . Haha , looks like you are learning discipline!" Jin said ringing the bell one more time.

"Btw , where is your helping hand today?" Asked taehyung.

"Oh jungkook ? I don't know. He would be always sitting at the table when I wake up. Today he was not here. Maybe he is tired and sleeping?" Jin answered and the other members also nodded and looked at jimin who just put his head down.

"Ay don't disturb him today . Let him sleep." Hoseok proposed .

"He worked hard ." Namjoon who was silent said.

" he helped me last night to produce a song. Let him rest" suga followed soon after.

"Even if you tell me to wake him up I'm not gonna do it. He is not an ungrateful kid like you guys" jin said .

"Eh! Hyungs are always protecting our golden maknae. Well, He is adorable. " v said.

"Taehyung , I'm warning you, don't steal our underwear this time. If I catch you I will spank you hard"
Jin spoke and taehyung nodded.
"Jungkook is not here anyway . So I'm not in mood"
Jimin didn't say anything.
He followed the other members downstairs to take the breakfast.

After the breakfast , namjoon cleared his throat and said to jimin ,
"Jimin , don't you think your words hurt jungkook ? you know how he is. Though he seems indifferent, he is the softest one. You should try to talk to him"

"Yes I know I over did it Hyung. And I'm really sorry . I didn't mean it , I couldn't control my temper since I was angry at the trainer..."

"Better find an opportunity"

It was lunch time and the boys were watching tv all together.
"Now tell me who sleeps till noon? I need to wake this kid up"
Jin said and stood up but stopped by Taehyung who had a smirk on his face followed by hoseok.

"Let us go." Jin nodded at them knowing they will surely do something stupid.

Taehyung knocked on the door. One time, second time, third time but no one answered.
"Jungkook-ah! Are you sleeping?"

"Our little baby !are you sleeping? We are coming in ?" Hoseok said as he grabbed the handle of the door knowing that jungkook never locks his door.

The others were laughing because a funny scene has appeared in the movie but flinched when they heard few scream followed by one another.
"Ahh!! Blood!!!!!!"

"HYUNG!! HYUNG!! JUNG- JUNG-"

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!"

They were desperate screams. Suga , jin and namjoon ran first to the upstairs , followed by jimin who is tailing behind . Thinking those three are pulling prank again .

Those three went in first only to see water everywhere in the floor . Going to the bathroom door , they saw taehyung unconscious and hoseok fell on the ground on his knees.

They went to them.
"Ya !what happened here? Why is he unconscious?"
Jin asked.

"Did he broke his head or what? Why is he bleeding?" Namjoon asked.

"Where is jungkook?" Someone asked in a calm and cold voice from the behind. Jimin was standing there with his fist formed and cold gaze.
Hoseok pointed at the bathroom without uttering any word but crying. He couldn't speak.

Jimin shoved the others and went ahead of them.

Slowly opening the door, he whispered "jungkookie ?"
But stopped then the door is fully opened.

The red liquid is everywhere. The bathtub was filled with red blood as if someone mixed red colour in the water. In it jungkook was lying, body all pale and eyes closed . His other hand is handing out of the bathtub , still dropping few drops of blood. But his face , his lips they were curved up.

Jimin as well as the other members fall into the floor without uttering any words. Their eyes were crying and heart were hurting. They were still so shocked to find their loveliest and dearest youngest here and in this state ....no breathing.

Jimin crawled to the bathtub and pulling jungkook out of the water he hugged him tight.
"Shh! Jiminie Hyung is here. They will not hurt you"
He whispered and rubbed his chin with the cold cheek.
Soon after he burst into tears including others.