chapter 9: jungkook's diary-2

Dear one,

Don't ever forget this that someone is living only for your sake.
Wherever you go , always remember this someone is living for your sake.

Wherever you go , my heart only prays your safety.
Like a compassionate partner when you are with me , I can feel my life . Whenever you are distant from me , life becomes a stranger to me.

I...I love you . How should I express it ?
Don't forget my messages, ever... please.

My eyes , they have been awake , cried also..why do still I feel your absence?
I haven't been able to understand this. Can you tell me why?
Why even after having you close , I feel so distant ?

Bighit right now is paying special attention to us as they are pulling pranks on us. Do you know ? I hate pranks. But experiencing them with you seems interesting and fun to me.

Last time they made zombies to come inside our bus. Have you seen suga Hyung? He was acting like a professional boxer . Ready to punch each of them. For the first time I laughed.

Jin Hyung screamed like he is falling into a deep cave and his life depending on a small stick. Hoseok hyung seems to run bewildered , I swear he looked like a super chicken.

Namjoon hyung was busy asking why and what to them and hiding from them. He was stating some math problems also, to confuse them. He was funny. Have you seen taehyung? He was.following hoseok Hyung's lead.

And I was sitting in the bus, even the zombies seems to dislike me. I mean they didn't even came to bother me. Were they sacred of me or despised me ? They also thinks I'm pitiful?

And I loved how you got scared of them and you clung into my arm. You were calling hyung's names and lastly mine. I felt the urge to protect you, so I just glared at the man and he went away ? Was I scary ?

Then you got outside to join them. Also, bighit told us to take a dance course from a bunch of American professionals.
They were ill mannered. I was angry when one of them pushed you aside.

I wanted revenge. So I showed him his place which made all of you laugh so hard . I'm glad I could make you guys laugh.
Maybe I will not get any other chance , that's why I want to cherish every moment I have with you and with hyungs.

Jungkook took the coffee mug and stared out of the window. It's raining.