chapter 6 : The call

Jungkook flinched as if he got electrocuted. It's been two years since that incident. He almost forgot about it , the incident that changed his life. How come jungkook didn't realise that jimin was there? Because he didn't looked at any of their faces carefully.

But was it impossible for not noticung the boy you liked for so long? The boy who made you question whether you like girl or boy?
The boy,  jungkook was so obsessed with?

Jungkook looked down while thinking if jimin noticed him or not. It's obvious that everyone in the room saw him so did jimin. He wanted to confirm by looking at jimin's face if it was really him but he didn't. Because he recognized the voice.

Once this voice asked him to be friends , he didn't forget it since then.

Jungkook has so many questions in his mind. How did the other boy ended up in Seoul? And he didn't know jimin also had interest for music.

At the same time he didn't want to express his feelings either, knowing it will being him more suffering. He is afraid of rejection. 
He knows he need to get rid of this feeling which he didn't realise in these 2 years that it was still there .

The boy next to jungkook who is supposed to be taehyung elbowed him.
"Jungkook-ah your turn" he said in whisper.

Jungkook stood up and looked at the front but adverted his eyes to somewhere else when he saw them looking at him.
"I'm jeon jungkook. Will turn 18 next month and graduate soon. I'm the....main vocalist, lead dancer and sub rapper."
He said and sat down. He heard the gasps of others .

What ? Why are they surprised?

After that they had to sign the contract paper. It's about starting their journey as a group and the rules - regulations and the disbanding year.

"Have you decided what your group name will be? You need to fill it up also" said the instructor.

"We have thought some names. Let me see what they prefer most" Namjoon said as he gathered up the boys . Jungkook followed the others and stood behind of others.

"What do you think about this name jungkook?" Asked namjoon while smiling.

Jungkook was in his own world with various thoughts that he didn't pay any attention to what the older members said.
Lifting up his head , he nodded.
"Good" he answered.

"Great . So we will go with BTS. Bulletproof boy scouts / bangtan boys!" Taehyung screamed. He seemed to have two sides. One is noisy and childish while another is when he puts deep expression as if he is in tension.

"Boys! Pack your things up and move here as soon as possible. Here you will be training and living your days. About the one who has not yet graduated,  we will take care of it."

Jungkook realized that someone was staring at him. He turned to the right side and looked up slowly. It was none other than taehyung. When he looked at taehyung's face for the first time, he was stunned.

How can a person be this handsome and innocent but childish at the same time?
As jungkook's eyes fell on him taehyung gave him a boxy smile.
When taehyung realised jungkook's gaze , he knew that he got caught while starring at jungkook.
Scratching his head , he said "jungkook-ah! Let's be friends!"

No one ever asked him to be friends with him. He remembered a boy said to him that he wanted to be friends with him . That was his first time , he was really happy. But it was a pity that he had to leave the city soon after the incident. Sometimes he wondered, if they talked back then..will they be best friends or more than that .

"Jungkook?...jungkook?...JEON JUNGKOOK!"  Taehyung screamed as he waved his hand infront of jungkook.

Jungkook flinched . Seeing Jungkook's reaction Taehyung fell on the ground laughing. Jungkook looked at him while thinking 'was it funny?'

He looked sideways only to notice few eyes were on them. In the next moment Taehyung got up and sprung his arm on jungkook's shoulder. Nobody did this to him so he felt weird and uneasy.

"So ? Want to be friends?"

"I....I-"
Jungkook was about to complete his sentence with so many shutter words.  But his phone call cut him.
Searching his front pocket he took out a small phone which had the sign 'brother jun is calling'

Brother jun is his brother's friend who let him in.  Brother jun rarely calls him. He picked it up and took it to his ear.
"Come home right away! No matter where you are I don't care. Oh no , not home but seoul xxxx hospital"

Before he could say anything else brother Jun disconnected the call leaving Jungkook worried and scared.
He knows that it was an urgent call. Did something happen at home? Why hospital? Who is sick?

He can't stand four person suffering. Brother jun , aunt Kim , uncle kim and....park jimin.
So much worried he is , he made a run without even excusing himself . He ran at the full speed . Since the elevator is late , he ran for the stair and ran through it skipping some steps.

The others from the room watched it all since the walls are made of glasses . They watched him running like a mad person.
Someone's eyes were also on him , not just for this moment but for the whole meeting.

Park jimin. He was looking at jungkook.

' he didn't change a bit except growing taller'  he thought when he first saw jungkook entering the room . 'But..he looks  more tough than before. What has happened with him? Does he remember me?'

"He is weird" Taehyung said in confusion.

"And suspicious" Yoongi a.k.a suga said while  yawning.

"And solid kid" Hoseok said soon after.

"But so handsome and charming. I'm gonna raise him to a cool and sexy boy" soon after Jin added as he giggled. When he felt the stare of other boys he said , "yaa! Don't stare at me like that ! I spoke the truth! I'm your Hyung,  RESPECT!"

"He is not weird or suspicious tae and Hyung."
All of them looked at jimin who was standing at the corner .

" But he doesn't speak ! He is more silent than suga hyung "

"Who said he doesn't speak ? His silence speaks all but we don't understand it . He has created a wall that we need to break in to get close to him." Jimin said.

"I agree" finally namjoon uttered.

"Do you know each other jimin?"
Asked Hoseok.

"Once he was my junior. The most coolest and unapproachable one. The girls and boys would fight to be with him . I've heard of him but never got the courage to talk to him.

Nobody ever saw him hang out with anyone . My friends would tell me he often sees me but when I looked at him he turned away , this way I never saw his face. He acted as if he guarded against people and specially me. It's not until one day I faced him and talked to him.

I said my name and I only knew he was a jeon . I promised to talk to him the next day but I never saw him again. "
He sighed.

"Ooooohhhh " the members sang out in a reading manner.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Our jiminie seems to have a crush on our youngest one!!"

"Oh shut up "