chapter 3 : new city and new life

《Jungkook's pov》

As I came back home from school, my parents..well, if they can be called parents, they started to toy with me. I had no idea how they found out my diaries and notes and sketches.
It seemed odd since they don't enter my room or even ask me anything. So what happened now ?

Even if they enters they need to find the drawer and a specific files to get those sketches and about the diaries, it's mixed up in my bookshelf. Why did they enter my room in the first place ?
But it is true , that there is probability. Maybe they entered because of the heated argument or whatever.

I never expected them to react that way. I know I should not be like this . This is not normal .

But tell me , before I was born did I swear to become gay ?  I'm also not sure if I'm or not. But that person made me think of if I'm really gay or not.

So when she asked me if I like boys or not...I could only answer that others are ordinary but only one person is special. I wanted to ask , am I their own son ? They calls me disappointment. I wanted to tell them , if you want to get good harvest...put efforts on it. Did they spare any glance at me when I was growing?

And what is wrong to like a boy?

As if god heard my prayer , my brother came and made her hands get off me.
"Mom! What do you think you are doing?! "

When I get my face out of water I breathed hard.

"Jung eun,  stay away from that cursed son of mine! Or you will become like him too!" Said mom.

Jung eun  , my older brother . He is the closest one to me. He understands me and always protected me since childhood.
He is the one I depend on.
Brother looked at me and then at mom.

"Mum , grow up , nowadays it's normal for a boy to like a boy. You are our parent and your main task should be taking care of us , lead us and make us happy. If it makes him happy,  why do you stop him?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. He knows ? How did he know ?
When did he know ?
Then I looked at the ground again.
Brother pulled my hand and took me into his room.

"Go pack your things jungkook. You are not staying here anymore" he said when he made me sit down . He surprised me once again .

Does that mean that I will live somewhere else? I never thought of leaving this house this earlier. But  the situation now...is out of my control.  I'm not even sure how much torture I will get from them if I stay here.

"Brother, I don't have friends.  Where to stay?"

" Not in busan jungkook. I've a friend there,  he will take you in. I will take care of you like I always did. Don't be afraid. "

"Are you coming with me ?"

He looked down and i understood . He is not going with me.
"I can't jungkook. But before coming home I prepared everything. When I came home at noon , I saw them throwing your things out. So I booked you a train ticket to seoul.  You will go to a good school there."

I nodded . I don't need to ask anything more. I knew I will be leaving here someday but didn't expected to be so soon.
He wanted to have at least a conversation with the cute senior and say goodbye but he couldn't since the train will leave after 3 hours.

I don't know if I will come here again.  Maybe I will come but for one reason,  for him. I hope he will be still here , waiting for me.

Jokes on me. Who am I to him ? Why will he wait for me anyway? Its better if he....forgets him.

《Back to author's pov》

The night was as peaceful as the day , at least to him. Quite breezy , standing at the railway station he looked here and there. Somethings he never witnessed. He found a empty seat and took it.
Looking at the wall clock it says 11:30 pm.

His train will be on 12 , it was mostly some late night travellers here. Except them few are returning from office.
When the clock hit 12 , the announcement was heard that was telling the passengers that the train to seoul have arrived.

Taking his luggage he made his way to the train . Standing at the door , he looked back.
"Goodbye busan" he smiled and went inside.

The next morning ( a/n: I don't know how much time it needs to reach seoul lol) he got off from the train. He is still wearing his school uniform.
He glanced at the uniform and chuckled.
"Memory huh?" He said to himself. He wanted to throw these away but wanted to keep it too since it reminds him of the  cute senior he admired secretly for 2 years.

"New city and new life" he breathed in and out then smiled.

Let's go jungkook.