chapter 2 : I'm Jimin,Can you tell me your name?

Jungkook was standing in front of the senior boy. For a moment his whole world seemed to stop while he could only feel his heartbeat. He looked at his chest where his heart is and then to the boy who stood ahead of him.

Jungkook looked at his eyes , nose and then lips. The lips spread into a small smile. He knew this smile , he was smiling so politely to him. Jungkook, however, didn't manage to let out any expression.

He was at loss what he will do then. He wondered why this boy came to him even after knowing how jungkook looked at him for years. And what is more surprising that , jungkook never let him see his face. Maybe because he was afraid if the other boy would think he is not good looking. Jungkook looked at the ground straight at his shoes.

He decided to turn around and run . So he did turn around and ready to make a run but a voice stopped him on his tracks. And he didn't manage to even make a step. He stopped. How can he disobey when...it's him..

"Hey " said the senior boy in a calm way but loud enough for jungkook to hear.

He stopped but did not answer.
" I'm jimin. Can you tell me your name?" asked the senior boy.

So his name is jimin. Jungkook smiled and looked downwards .
"Jeon-" he managed to say it out loud but got cut by some other.

"Hey jimin! Dude, hurry up . The class is gonna start!"
One of jimin's friend screamed from behind.

Jungkook guessed jimin kicked the ground.
"So jeon ! I will talk to you tomorrow! See you !"
With that he heard jimin's footsteps became lighter and lighter.

He sighed and looked at his diary. Then he rushed to where jimin ran with his friends. He didn't call jimin's name but ran after him.

Thankfully he caught up with jimin on the staircase. Jungkook took the book that jimin was grabbing and hid the piece of paper inside it then returned it. Jimin looked at the book and then at jungkook.

Jimin was about to question jungkook but the crowd took jungkook away. He saw a little smile on jungkooks face as he got pushed by the rushing students and then finally vanished, out of sight.

After all the classes jungkook silently made his way to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. When the bus was few metre away from him he saw jimin walking to him.

He was scared, what if he made jimin angry. So jungkook didn't stop but got into the bus immediately. The door closed . He glanced at jimin from the window as the bus started to move.
He saw jimin standing there looking at his way and not moving . Jungkook felt sorry for him but he had no choice. Because he was...scared.

But he is surely surprised to see the torn diary page on jimin's hand. Jungkook thought jimin will throw it away thinking it was trash.

As jungkook walked into his house he could clearly hear two people arguing. He knows it clearly who are quarrelling . It's his parents.

There is not even a single day when his parent's will not fight. It has become a regular routine. Even because of smallest reason they will fight. From his childhood he has never gotten the closeness of his parents. Maybe because of that he was away from the outside world. Maybe because of that he is now like this.

He closed the door behind and took off his shoes.
He looked at the mess his parents made. Some glasses are scattered on the floor and some diaries and pages . He looked at the diary and widened his eyes. It was his !

He ran to the living room where they were fighting.

"Because of you he became like this !! Like father like son! You never taught him any lesson!" His mom spoke.

"So it's only me? It's you who always finds reason to fight with me ! You didn't control him and you are blaming me "
His dad screamed.

"Yes , because of you ! Because of you he has become a black sheep of the family ! How can he get into it!? I didn't expect him to fall for a boy! Because of him I can't show my face to the neighbours ! Let him come today, I will teach him a lesson"
His mom yelled.

Jungkook looked down at the torn pages. He picked up a page where he drew jimin and slowly walked to them.
He was scared .

"He is here ! Do what you said or don't come to me!" His dad said.

"You are here! Tell me the truth jungkook . Who is he ? How are you related to him? " she pointed at the paper with drawing.
He looked at his mom who is really furious.

"You know it all." He replied in short.

"Speak! I want to hear it from your mouth !"

"Y-yes, I like him."

"Tell me jungkook why are you like this ? Tell me a reason why I brought you up ! It was better for me to kill you when you were born." She cried out as he slapped jungkook on face .
His father just watched.

A single tear escaped from his eye socket.
"But ...mom , it was never my choice. God made me like this . There are many people living in korea like me-"

Another slap landed on his cheek.
"Don't talk about others to me!! You are a disappointment! It's shame to call you my son. I know it's just a temporary phase ... you need a lesson so that the ghost that possessed you will go away"

She dragged him to the basing filled with water and pushed his head into it . After few seconds she let him up again and then again pushed him inside.
He screamed and protested but no avail. He is running out of breath.

"Tell me , do you still like boys ?! Like that boy ?" She asked.

"Mhhhmmmm!!!! Mmm!!!! Mm!!!" No, I don't like boys. Its only him.

He screamed as he slapped on the basin trying to pull himself out.

"It's enough . Let him go or he will die"
His dad said.

"You are his dad for God's sake!! You can't be easy!! Look he will change his mind ! If not , let him die!"

"Mmm!!mm!" He screamed louder.
Now, his only wish that his brother will come and save him. His mother, she has gone mad. Maybe she will really kill him.