chapter 11: jungkook's diary -4

To Hyungs-

Hyungs , you are like my own brothers or more than that . You guys took me in when I was at my worst. I don't know how to express my love to you. I just know that , I love you more than myself.

Jin Hyung,  if you are reading this..dont cry because I'm still with you guys. Don't scold me either. I just don't know how to live anymore. Thank you for your care and the food you cooked for me . Thank you for the clothes you brought for me . Thank you for fighting against the other hyungs for me . I love you.

Suga Hyung ,if you are reading this don't be upset . I know I disappointed you. You taught me more about music .  I still remember when you texted me that you loved me and hugged me.You opened the warmest spot for me. You taught me many things. And you didn't teach me to end up like this . I know I am a disappointment. I'm sorry that I couldn't help it . Please forgive me Hyung. I love you way too much.

Namjoon Hyung,  thank you for leading me. You are always the light that I wished to follow. You are always positive. You showed me the most fatherly love. You are perfect Hyung. I still remember when you taught me English. Specially the word 'perdon ' haha. Tho you are serious but sometimes funny and I loved it . I liked how you always ended up breaking everything.
I love you Hyung.

Hobi hyung , you are the one that spoiled me the most. Do you remember when you brought me superman socks ? You said I will look cool. I loved how you taught me to dance. I loved how you always scream around. And the flute you played that night . It was funny. I love every fact about you Hyung. I love you.

V hyung , I'm not used to call you Hyung since you are not much older than me. You are the one that accompanied me to do weird things like messing up everyone's plan. Or when you would drag me to every members room when they are asleep to steal their underwear. Or when they were in shower you would always hide their clothes. Because of that we got chased by jin Hyung that day. I love your company and silly character Hyung. I love you !

I love you all . I'm sorry that I left in the midway when we promised to be together for our whole journey. After I'm gone hire a good and qualified maknae who is perfect unlike me who can't even respond to your love.

I'm leaving Hyung. Dont inform my family, they don't deserve it.
Farewell brothers!
Bts forever!

Unlike previous times , after writing this , jungkook couldn't get himself to smile. He just sat silently , looking at the filled pages.