chapter 13: ending scene

Jimin , Jin , Suga , Namjoon , Hoseok , taehyung , they were all kneeling down before the t*mb of their little one. They loved him so much. Even if they knew this was gonna happen they would have even risked themselves to make jungkook stop .

Taehyung was still in shock that he didn't say anything since then. Behind them , the whole company was standing in black suit.
"Why did you leave us brat ? Couldn't you complain to Hyung who bullied you ?" Jin said .

"I'm sorry" jimin whispered as a single tear came rolling from his eyes.

He felt a chill run down his body. But he couldn't notice that someone from the very far was watching him and smiling. The others didn't notice either . And soon after his body perished into the thin air.

When they got into the car , their manager came and handed him a box .
"He wrote these notes before he commit s*icide."

When jimin came to know what jungkook wrote he broke down. Just by reading the first note. He was such a fool to not to realize it. Jungkook suffered and people wronged him but he was not by his side.

Reading each notes one by one , he could not control his tears.
His family kicked him out , he was put alone in the corner by the students, he got the blame of some other reasons , got hate from common security guards , mistreated by the hosts .. .. ..

When he realized how much jungkook loved him he cried harder until he couldn't cry anymore. How could he yell at jungkook ?

"I was the only hope in his world ?.and I pushed him away."he laughed.

The other members also read the notes that was dedicated to them and cried harder. Even suga was a crying mess.
"Silly boy , come back, I will cook for you everyday" jin said.

" you were never a disappointment jungkook. You did well"
Yoongi said.

"Only if you are here , I will give my all to spoil you more brat " hobi uttered.

"You...are the best" taehyung said.

"And nobody can fill your place in bangtan. Bts contains seven members, 7 princes , 7 kings.
Kim namjoon
Kim seokjin
Min yoongi
Jung hoseok
Park jimin
Kim taehyung
Jeon jungkook .

We will bring justice to you jungkook. Have faith in Hyungs.

We love you always.