chapter 5 : park jimin

He was walking on the side of the road. People here actually don't care about one another. Everyone is busy with their matters. Though the city is crowded , it brought relief to him.
He sighed when he changed the song he was listening to.

Going inside his room , which used to be a dusty guestroom he halted. Because he got a call.
The number is unknown.  Starring at it for few seconds he decided to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi , is this Jeon jungkook talking?"

"Yes"

" I want to say that your audition in bighit ent. was successful. So the other members are also chosen. Can you make time to have a meeting?"

"When?"

"Tomorrow , at the bighit main building,  third floor , at 3pm"

"Okay I will be there."

He can't believe he made it. He gave the audition 4 months ago . He thought he was never accepted but tadah! What a surprise! By looking at his face you can tell how happy he is but at the same time nervous.

He said the other members are also chosen. And the meeting .
Will others be there too? Will they like him and his personality ?
What if they are like the others who ignore him ?
However,  he wanted to give it a try . Afterall , it's his dream job.

Opening the wardrobe he looked at the shirts with different colour. He took the black shirt and black jeans.
Then changed into it. Drinking water as much as he can, he dashed out of the small room to take a bus.

Glancing at the building where the meeting was supposed to be held , he sighed. He was about to go inside but the security guards stopped him.

"Hey , kid . What are you doing here ? You can't go inside"

Jungkook glanced at the empty air instead of their face.
"I was called to be here"

The guards whispered to each other and then nodded.
"Listen kid , this is not a place for children. Your idol is not here. Go or we will force it"
The guards said with deep voice. Jungkook was dejected.

"I'm not a kid"

For a moment he thought,  did someone pulled a prank on him.
Glancing up at the building he could only see the glass windows . He went to sideways and looked around like a curious child.

When he first came here with the form , it did not had so much beautiful surroundings. They changed it .
He looked at his watch and it was 3:15pm meaning he is late for the interview. Since he is already late and the guards won't let him in..he thought of going away. But he waited for sometimes in case there is hope.

He saw a tall man come out of the building . The man had blonde hair with trimmed sides. His eyes were small and his body was slim. He noticed him talking to the guards .
After a while , they pointed at his direction.

The man came to him and said ,
"Are you jungkook ?"

"Yes"

"You are already 30 minutes late . Come on or you will miss the meeting. They see waiting for you" he said as he took jungkook's arm. Jungkook flinched and took back his hand.

"You are?"
Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon . Kim namjoon. I'm gonna be your leader kiddo"

"I'm not a kid. I'm gonna graduate soon. Nice to meet you"
Jungkook said as he nodded a little.
He heard namjoon chuckle.

"Let's go "

He followed namjoon and went inside.  There was hope , thankfully he didn't walked away.
The guards glared at him which made him to look somewhere else.
He clearly knows that they dont like him.

Namjoon stopped at the door of a room and faced him .
"Are you ready ?"

Jungkook nodded and he opened the door . Jungkook followed him soon after. Namjoon showed him where to sit.
Jungkook didn't scanned everyone because everyone Is looking at him. He just looked at the person who is standing at the front.

"So you are here finally. I'm your instructor. Jeon jungkook,  right?"

"Yeah" Jungkook answered still avoiding gazes.

"Judging by your attitude...in this industry ego is a curse you know? Being proud isn't good after you are late. May I know why you are late?" The instructor asked.

Was he proud as he is late ? What did the instructor see inside of him? He is not that kind of guy at all!

Jungkook looked at the front and didn't said anything to protect himself.
"See? No reason right? I'm giving you a chance . You have to learn to be serious and sincere."

"I object sir !" Namjoon stood up.

"Why are you criticising him? Do you know him ? And did you send people to bring him inside ? You took no action but ask the guards how they behaved with him"
He said and sat down.

The instructor nodded.
" okay , it was a misunderstanding. So jungkook, your team members are sitting beside you. Have a introduction and then you guys will get the contract."

Jungkook nodded and looked sideways where the other males were sitting.
The one who stood up now was namjoon , he already knows him.

" I'm Kim namjoon. I will be a rapper in the group , as well as the leader. I'm 24 years old."

When jungkook heard the clapping sound , he joined too.
The next guy stood up. He had wide shoulders and handsome face.
" I'm Kim seokjin. I will be singing. I'm 26 years old . Call me hyung and you will get to eat my delicious hand made foods"he winked causing the people in the room to laugh.

The next guy who stood up was shorter than the other two. He had white hair and pale skin. Judging by his expression,  he looks like he is annoyed and can break anything anytime.

"Min suga . 25 years old. Rapper." He said and sat down as soon as he finished. He is so cool.

"I'm your hope , you are my hope. I'm jhope. Well, my name is Jung hoseok. I will be your dance leader and rapper. I'm 24 years old" he said with a smiley face.
Jungkook wondered, if someone looks at him while talking he will definitely flash out a huge smile. Just by his few words , he knows he is a cheerful person.

"I'm Kim taehyung. 19 years old. I'm a vocalist. I like panda Express"
Panda express ? He heard the laugh of the members.

The one who is sitting beside taehyung stood up but he didn't started immediately.

"Hi guys. I'm dancer and singer , park jimin. 19 years old."

Jungkook's breathing stopped.

He couldn't breath. He could only feel his own heartbeat . Beating faster and faster.

Jungkook chuckled inwardly.

Just by hearing the similar name and voice,  he reacted like this.

Jimin...

Park jimin..