chapter 4 : step to be independent

For jungkook days kept passing by as fast as possible. As his brother advised, he stayed in his friend's home. That friend of his is nice and his parents are also nice , exact opposite of jungkook's parents.

Jungkook didn't want to live on his brother's money so he arranged himself a part time job in a club. There he is assigned to sing few songs once a week and the payment is also good , also it doesn't disturbs his study.
He is still that expressionless jungkook but not the scared one anymore. Now he knows,  to achieve something one needs to take risks.

(One day)

On the other side , jimin was standing at his usual place in the high school building.  On the balcony with railings. He was waiting for a person to show up but he did not see that someone. He wanted to have a chat with the handsome but young boy he saw yesterday.

He waited the other day too , still , the boy didn't show up.
Like this, a week has passed and he finally decided to ask around .  So he asked his friends about him.

"Do you remember the boy I wanted to talk to?"

"Are you talking about the quiet guy ? Yeah of course,  who doesn't know him haha"

"Do you know why he isn't coming to school? It's been weeks."

"How would I know? Oh yes, i heard he left home and went to seoul."

Jimin nodded with  disappointment as his hope to be friends with the handsome guy sank into deep water.

Like this one year already passed. Jungkook's gonna graduate soon. He still didn't make any friends. He has decided to be a sketch artist if his dream of being idol don't work out.

Few days ago he  saw a ad where a person was telling that they wants to create a kpop group with singers - rappers - dancers. Since the audition is in seoul , he wanted to have a try.

He took the advise of the old couple too who let him stay at their  home.
"Sure , it's a great opportunity. You should go for it."
That's what they said to jungkook. With a tiny bit of hope , he signed up for this. He actually knows,  he is taking a big step to be independent. Big step to build his life.