part 1: hello darling

Y/n: your name
Warning: kidnapping
Y/n's POV:
My phone started ringing... I knew who it was so I picked up Immediately.
+hey Damon...
I heard his worried voice that means something happened again...even though I was older he was always overprotective...both of them were. I love my brothers a lot, they were the only family I've had so this kinda things didn't bother me at all.
-where are you?
+Out...why?
-come home...now
something's definitely happened
+why? Damon what's wrong?
I asked again.
- someone's here... It's dangerous out there come home I can't talk to you over the phone.
I roll my eyes... of course it's dangerous. It always is.
- please?
I realized that I didn't replied for long so drowned to my thoughts, He pleaded annoyingly probably thought I got upset of his tone.
+Ok see you.

I hung up and put my phone in my black jean's pocket..wampsped to my car since no one was around to be suspicious. I have an old Chevy red camaro. She's old but I love her she's the only one who's never left my side since I got her.
"Your car:

I opened the front door and got in

I opened the front door and got in. I was about to start the car when I saw the gas tank was empty, which was odd because I was sure that I filled it this morning. I sighed and got out, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to call Damon but I stopped when heard a classic English accent.
+

Hello there, is there anything I can help you with, dear?

I looked up from my phone to see a neat handsome man standing in front of me wearing a suit. I felt something is wrong since the area was deserted 10 seconds ago but I was stranded, in the middle of nowhere and really needed help, besides he looked good in his clearly expensive suit, not everyone's dangerous right?

I shook his hand politely:
+hi...my name's y/n...my car ran out of gas and I really have to be somewhere, I could really use your help... thanks.
He smile and swear to god he have the most beautiful smile in the world.
- Elijah...let me see what I can do for you dear.

+Nice to meet you Elijah
I let go of his hand then stared at my phone again
+Sorry I have to call my brother and let him know I'll be late, it's a bit of an emergency.
He nodded his head smiling and moved towards my car. I started to dial his number when suddenly something touched my arm, I turned to look at it but then my head started spinning, I felt numb when my feet couldn't keep my weight anymore and with my head touching the cold asphalt everything went black. Last thing I heard was Damon's voice through my phone still on my ear.
-hello? Y/n ?...

......
I had a real bad headache, I felt my brain would explode any minute from now.
I heard a soft voice coming from somewhere near and tried to open my eyes, but they felt as though they weighed a thousand pounds in that moment.

-hello darling.
I stared at the English accented boy in front of me, he was all blurry but I could somehow make out his pretty brown eyes and a smile on his lips that I could've swore I'd seen before. I tried to move but my body was tied to a chair. I was too weak to speak...my throat was dry and somehow I couldn't feel my legs.

- oh I have to apologize for my brother's behavior... Usually he's the polite brother but sometimes he gets really mad...
He spoke again but I didn't understand what he was talking about, confused. I moved my mouth just enough for three words to come out.

+who... are... you?
- oh excuse me darling, my name's Kol... Kol Mikaelson.
He smirked as I watched every detail of his face with awe... I'd Heard about him years ago, he was one member of the Mikaelson family, the family burdened being the first to have been cursed to be vampires. Meaning, he was an original vampire.

Why am I even here? What does he want from me? Where am I btw? Why do I feel so weak?
He spoke again as though I'm sure he could read my mind.
- I'm guessing you've heard my name before. sorry for the weekeness darling I had to inject you with vervain... I guess you're wondering why you are here aren't you darling?

I nodded my head and he kept talking
- well, it would seem my brother Elijah has a business with your bothers and he needs you, you know, as a leverage.

I stared at him with my wide eyes and he spoke again.
- Don't worry I don't want to kill....
I interrupted him immediately.
+ Please don't hurt my family.
He looked at me, confused.
- aren't you worried about yourself?

I shook my head.
+ If you want to hurt someone hurt me...
He watched me with a little smirk playing on the corner of his lips
- don't worry darling, nor me or my brother wants to hurt you or your family they simply need to be worry about you.

I nodded I really didn't want to piss him off. He was an original...faster and stronger than me and with vervain in my blood now I certainly couldn't do anything.
He came near me and cut the rope off of my hands and my ankles, letting me free. I massaged my wrist. I started looking around eventually. The room was big, it had a king sized bed in the middle of it and a bathroom in the corner. It was an old building for sure, I could've guess by the smell of damp, but it had designed in a stunning modern way.

"Room you were in"

I ran my fingers between my hair, trying to think clearly

I ran my fingers between my hair, trying to think clearly. Kol looked at me, confused.
-

- why aren't you running?
I brought my head up to look at his face. He was tall. At least taller than me.

+ I'm not an idiot you're faster than me and wouldn't let me run, besides I can sense the barrier spell, I'm a witch.
He chuckled softly
- good... You're smart. I like it.

I rolled my eyes
+ So... What's your brother's problem with my family?
He shrugged
- I don't know darling... I just know I have one job, babysitting you.
+ btw You wouldn't tell me if you knew so...

He nodded and smirked.
+ How long we have to wait here then?
I asked and he shrugged
- I don't know that either as long as my brother finish his job.
He watched me from head to toe
- nice outfit.
I looked at my outfit... Same black jacket I use to wear everyday and my favorite leather pants.

"Your outfit"

I raised my brows at him

I raised my brows at him. He just shrugged, again.
- I'm downstairs if you need me and join me if you're hungry. you were out for like 5 hours.

I gasped as he wamsped downstairs. I get to the window. We were in the middle of a farm out of town probably. I couldn't find my phone so I guess they took it. I was worried for Damon and Stefan hope Elijah do not hurt them or I will kill him myself no matter if he's original or not. Though I knew something, living here, gonna be a long, long term.