part 2: my housemate

I went downstairs since I was too Hungary . I saw Kol on the couch reading a book. I looked around the house. It was big enough for two people and of course it was gorgeous.
I went to the small kitchen on the corner, it has only a couple of furniture, probably just enough to survive.
I opened the fridge. It was almost empty just a lot of blood bags were on the main floor.
I picked up one of them.

+Kol?
I turned around and saw him standing in front of me, Chest to chest.
-what?
He asked and I sighed.
+ Where did you get these?
- oh you know the usual... killing people emptying their blood...
He explained like it was a hobby so I nodded my head and threw the bag on the main floor again. Of course you don't care, in my whole life I never saw a vampire care for where the blood is coming from.

+ Right.
I was going to exit the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist and put me back to my first place

- I was kidding... So what are you? Mother Teresa or something?
I rolled my eyes and looked at him sceptically.
+ I don't kill for food. So now answer my question seriously where did you get these?

I pointed to the fridge and He shook his head.
- from The hospital... relax.
I raised my brows and stared at him with doubt in my eyes.
- I'm not lying.
He said nodding and as soon as the words came out from his mouth I put my fangs to the blood bag roughly, he jumped a little, surprised by my action.

-easy... It's not gonna runaway.
I cleaned the blood stain from the corner of my bottom lip with my thumb.
+ So...you gonna stay here the whole time?
- yes.
+ Cool.

God I felt energized again, vervain sucks.
I moved pass him towards the couch ... still couldn't use my vampspeed nor my magic. The vervain hadn't left my system completely.
I picked up the book kol was reading and read the title
"Dracula"

+really?
I showed him the book.
- What? it's a good book. I like to know what they're thinking about us.
I chuckled a little
+ Yeah sure... like how we hate garlic .
He moved and sat beside me.
- I really don't like garlic, it's not a complete lie.

I chuckled lightly and moved a little so he could fit in.
- so...if you don't want me to read the book you'll have to amuse me.
I tucked my hairs behind my head and smiled a little.
+ You can read your book, I don't care that much.
He pulled the book out of my fingers and threw it away, I didn't look but I heard it hit the wall. His smirk was getting wider than before.

+ ok then, What do you want to know? Ask me three question and I'll answer them all without lying. But three is enough, you can't ask more.

He thought for a while then put his elbow on the back of the couch.
- then answer me. How's it possible for you to be a vampire and a witch?
I sat just like him and locked my eyes with his so he could tell that I'm not lying, it's my proof of honesty technique. Look people straight in the eye if you don't blink then you're not lying and it also grow more trust to their system biologically.

+ Well I was a witch when I turned and that makes spirits to detach themselves from me, you know the story, But I was good although that I was a vampire I never killed anyone or compelled or use my powers in a bad way so although that I'm a vampire the spirits forgave me and contact with me again...they said I deserve to live and I'm not a curse on this Earth, so yeah I'm a vamp/witch.
He thought a little then asked again.

- so...you really never killed anyone? All these years...and never compelled to anyone? How's that even possible?
+ Is that your second question?
He rolled his eyes
- no it's the continue of my first question.
I nodded, fair enough.

+ Well then... No I never killed anyone nor compelled.
- then what did you do the first time you feed?
+ I asked a friend to help me and he gladly accepted. I controlled my self from killing him.
He looked at me in surprise.
- so you're the mother Teresa.
I laughed
+ Come on ask your second question.

He nodded playfully, I could've tell he was getting more interest in our conversation.
- why didn't you scared of death or me hurting you when you open your eyes at the room?

+ That's because I don't scare of death or torturing.
He raised his eyebrows
- that's not true everyone scares of death.
+ Nope...not me...I just don't want your dear brother to hurt my family because I love them so much and I will kill him myself if he does even if he's an original.

Kol chuckled a little.
- yeah yeah right...so my last question...do you hate me?
+ What kind of a questions is that? Why would I hate you?
He broke his eye contact with me and looked at his locked fists.
- well darling because I lock you up here and my brother basically kidnapped you to tease your dear family. Plus,I'm a murderer, everyone knows it.
I thought for a few minutes.

+ Look I don't know who you killed or why...the thing is I can't hate you when you didn't hurt me nor my love ones, at least yet. Your past is belong to you and I'm not in a place to judge, but your brother's situation is different from you of course I'm mad and angry but that's not enough to hate someone. Besides that you have to sit here and listen to me while I know you rather to be anywhere but here so you're just helping your brother for a reason and I'm sure he did what he did for a reason too so I can't hate you guys not until I didn't find out why. Maybe it makes sense after all.

He just watched me with awe like I was an alien or something. Thirty seconds left and he didn't say anything, that made me to feel I a little uncomfortable. I wanted to do something so I got up and grabbed his hands to go to the backyard. I had something in my mind, and I should distract his mind or he would stare at me all day.

- what the bloody hell are you doing?
+ Shhh just come.
He listened to me and I pulled him outside at the backyard. The grass was green and fresh and the sun was in the best position to warm it.
I felt my magic is coming back while we were talking so I thought to do a little witchy trick with his original ass.

+Give me your hand.
He placed his hand on my palm... I whispered something under my breath and his day ring started to move from his finger. He tried to remove his hand from me he was scared maybe because he thought I'm gonna burn him or ash to die but I locked my eyes with him.
+ Trust me.

I said quietly and closed my eyes to focus. he didn't move his hand anymore just locked his eyes on my close ones. I breathed deeply and his day ring moved between his finger and air. Then I opened my eyes and saw his smile.
- I can feel it... I can feel the warm sun against my skin without burning.
He said excited, jumping happily that made me laugh, he was acting like a child.

- it's like...like I'm human again.
I nodded and saw the tears in his eyes. Tears of joy.
- thank you. I was forgetting how that feels.

He said quietly and I put back his day ring in the first place of his finger.
+ You're welcome. It's like you have the day ring but you don't have it fully in your finger at the same time so that's why it's happening. Magic trick I guess.

I explained smiling...even though he thinks he's a bad guy...once in a lifetime he was a little boy that climbed the tree to watch the sunset from above...a human...just like all of us.

Author's note:
Tell me what do you think about y/n
Plus I'm sorry again for the bad grammar.