part 19: I'll always come for you

Y/n POV:
It was almost 6 months that I live in the prison world. I've met someone here his name is Kai...he...well he's not exactly the great person ever but c'mon who is? well ok he's a sociopath but he never hurt me, although after I found out about his secrets I learned that it's my ability to make a good side out of the people like him or Kol. we lived in Salvatore house for 5 months and then I realized that he killed his family.

" Flashback "
I was at the kitchen making breakfast while Kai came and kissed my cheek.
- hey beautiful.
I smiled and gave him his pancake plate.
+ Enjoy your breakfast and go get something for lunch cuz I'm not able to stand anymore this baby is killing me.
I told him Continuously and he laughed lightly.
- God you're so adorable... don't worry about it I'll get something for lunch.
I nodded and watched him eating his breakfast then he got up and left the house.

20 minutes later I was cleaning. It make my heart warm and besides that I'm bored and there's no more books That I have not read.
I was passing by Kai's room when I got curious cuz he never let me in so I decided to go inside and take a look. Don't judge me I'm a pregnant lady I've got curious easily.

His room was normal without any thing really special. I walked slowly inside the room and suddenly I found something on his counter. it was the everyday newspaper but the thing is Kai never let me to see the newspaper...I thought it was because of the cross puzzle or something but now I decided to Reed it, and I'm glad that did because when I saw his name (Malachai Parker) on it I got shocked.

It was all there... about him killing his whole family and about him killing his twin siblings. tears filled my eyes. Is he a sociopath? Omg I lived with a sociopath? I've got my baby near him.
- so you saw...
He asked and I turned around to face him. He was standing at the door frame and his reaction was calm.
+ Are you a sociopath?
he looked at the ground smiling sadly.
- ouch...
+ Did you kill them?
I asked shockingly and he nodded.
+ Why?

He sighed, I stepped closer and put my hands on his shoulder, I pulled him to my chest hard. He first got shocked but then he raised his hands and wrapped around my waist tightly.

+ Kai...I don't judge you not until you didn't tell me the whole story.
He nodded, I breathed deeply and guided him beside me on the bed.

- well...umm...when I was a kid my twin sister Josette...she found her magic one night... lighting up the candles...and I wanted to do that and I've tried too much but nothing comes out so one night I went to her room and asked her how she does that. She tried to show me and I got excited so I grabbed her arm and Suddenly her arm started to get warm and hot and she screamed so my parents came and told me to wait in my room.
After that I was an abomination...my family hated me they never treated me like their son. I was bad for their coven. They tried to cut me off...they tried to kill me I had to do something so I did it...I was going to kill them but Josette protected them and my father sent me here. In this prison world and I was alone for almost 20 years until you came...

I sighed again with teary eyes and he dared himself to look at me.
- I understand if you hate me but I'm never gonna hurt you or your baby...you're the only friend I have.
I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him close. I guess he didn't expect that because I heard his breaths got warm and hot.

+ Look Kai...your father and your family treated you like shit...and you never ever were an abomination. They made you to the guy is here now and I don't afraid of you. You're my friend ok? I love you.
I told him and suddenly tears filled his eyes.
- what's this? What did you do to me why water is oozing out of my eyeballs?
He asked and frowned. I laughed hard, he never cried before? Really really wired boy.

+ You're crying Kai...that's normal. That proves that you have something alive here.
I told him and put my palm on his chest.
He nodded and pressed me to himself from the side.
- thank you for seeing good in me. You're an angel...
+ Your welcome.