part 15: I'm not gonna cry anymore

Warning: SMUT
I woke up next morning Kol's hand wrapped around my waist. I turned my face so I can see him.
- good morning darling.
He said and kissed my lips passionately.
+ Hey... what're you doing here?
My voice was sleepy, He put his hand on his chest and fake gasped.

- ouch...I thought you wanted me here or at least that was the thing you told me last night.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him passionately one more time.
+ Of course I do but I remember you told me you have to be with your family.
- yeah well they can handle themselves.
He said and I giggled. He kissed me again but this time harder and deeper. That soon turned into a make out situation. I put myself on top of him and he grabbed my ass. Kol was always soft for me but I knew he has a kinky guy inside, a part of me wanted to take that side out and I thought the only way for doing this is to make him jealous.

I pulled away from the kiss a little and
Started my speech within my heavy breathes, sometimes he really blew up my mind.

+ You know... Elijah told me...he need to talk with me...on a date or something...
That wasn't a lie I mean Elijah really wanted to talk, it was an apology talk but who cares... I saw his eyes went blank and his jaw clenched.
- what did you answer?
He asked angrily...
+ Well you know...I said yes...I mean I was really curious and he's handsome so...

He never let me finished just threw me to bed and came on the top of me. He sucked my lips so hard that I can tell they felt numb. he went for my jaw and then He bit my neck leaving a couple of hickeys and bruises there.

I moaned at his reaction and he put his left hand on my mouth quieting me while his right hand was on my vagina rubbing my clit.
He took off my panties and get down leaving a few kisses on my stomach...he sucked and bit a couple of times then he put two fingers inside of me moving fast. I moaned so loud through his hand and after two minutes I felt my first orgasm is close. He raised his fingers movement speed and grabbed my neck with his left hand.

I screamed as my first orgasm rushed out of my body.
He pulled his fingers out and turned my body around To the mattress.
Then he spanked me hard a few times and squized my butt while he whispered to my ear.

- I'll show you who you belong to.
He said and licked my Auricle. I bit my bottom lip to makes me not scream. He pushed himself inside suddenly, I grabbed the sheets. He moved fast in and out and he crumpled my hair in his hand. I was moaning loud with his every movement.

- tell me who do you belong to?
He asked in a rough tone and I didn't answer. He spanked me again.
- tell me.
He asked louder. I answer this time not wanting to make him angrier.

+ You...I belong to you...
I said and he raised his speed.
- never... forget...that...ever... again...
He said each word with one move. He turned me around again to face me and grabbed my face hard while he spat to my mouth. I felt my second orgasm coming I tried to tell him but wasn't able to speak, all I do was just moaning.
He kissed my lips then my neck one more time and we cum together this time.

......
During that day me and Kol just hung out...we watched a horror moving then I cooked pasta for lunch and we had another sexual activity at the noon but this time it was fluffy and then when night came Kol told me that he has to go somewhere important, he said he's going to be out of town for a couple of days, I asked a lot but he just told me somewhere private, something he has to do for us to have a better future, after a lot of asking I just trusted him so I let him leave. he kissed my forehead for the last time then walked away, left me alone.

It was almost 8 PM and I was bored so I decided to go out. I wore some regular outfit.

" Your outfit "

I arrived at the mystic grill and when I got inside I saw my brothers, Elena and Caroline together sitting around a table and I saw Klaus alone at the counter

I arrived at the mystic grill and when I got inside I saw my brothers, Elena and Caroline together sitting around a table and I saw Klaus alone at the counter. Stefan and Caroline smiled at me when they saw me but I ignored them and went to Klaus, of course I saw them frowned. Who cares they never supported me so I'm not gonna care for them anymore.

+ Hello there.
I said with a little smile corner of my lips then ordered a glass of bourbon. Bar tender nodded and left to bring me my drink. I felt Klaus' gaze on me, I raised my eyes to look at His special grin when he saw me.
- hello y/n where's my dear brother?
+ Out...I guess... somewhere private. He didn't tell...

he nodded.
- why didn't you sit with your family there?
He asked pointing to the traitors table, I shrugged sadly.
+ I don't have a family anymore...I mean I don't have a Salvatore family anymore.
I said fake smiling, he patted my shoulders in a friendly kind of way.

- I don't know if it helps but I meant the every word I told in that note... you may not have a Salvatore family but you‌ have a mikaelson one, you have my word.
I remembered the note then grinned and was going to say something when someone pulled me back from the arm.
- I need to talk with my sister if you excuse me.

Damon said glaring at Klaus, he wanted to intervene but I nodded to calm him done, my limit of drama is full at least for one day, Klaus relaxed and sat down while he was playing with his drink frowning.
Damon aggressively dragged me outside. Is that supposed to be a apology? If it is, it's not really working.

+ What?
I asked annoyingly.
- I'm sorry...
He sighed.
- I'm sorry too...
Stefan joined him outside, I laughed hard making them confused.
+ For what? For bitting my boyfriend? For not telling about your last night plan? or for killing the only one I ever loved in my entire life? Tell me...what were you guys do if it was Elena instead of Kol? Huh? Tell me Damon what were you do?

They tried to speak but I shush them and turned to face Damon.
+ Let me tell you something...if it was her you guys were do anything to find a different way but when it's my turn you'll go with the easy way, you know why? Because I'm not important to you, you broke my heart over and over again while the only thing I did was helping you, being a sister for you, I saved your ass from a werewolf bite and I didn't tell about your little kiss with Elena.
I said and Stefan got shuck. so I faced him.

+ Oh you didn't know? Glad that I don't care. And you Stefan I saved you from being a ripper all of these years and I saved you from being a slave for Klaus. I expected all of this from Damon but not from you.

I told with tears in my eyes but I pushed them back there was no time for crying.
+ I thought we may fight like dogs but in the end we would die for each other. But that wasn't true... I was dear for you when I was sacrificing and when I did not bother you. You've never cared for me and guess what I'm not gonna care for you anymore, I'm gonna care for someone that deserves my kindness. You guys ask for my forgiveness and I'll forgive you so go ahead and be happy cuz this is the last thing I'll do for you. I may become a mikaelson one day at least they're like a family to me but as sure as hell that I'll never be a Salvatore again, congratulation you just lost another part of this broken family.

I saw them one more time, Damon was looking down but I could've seen tears on his eyes and Stefan stared at my face with wet cheeks, I pushed them away walking inside. Klaus hugged me so I guess he heard everything. I wrapped my hands around his back and patted a little then I grabbed my purse and left the bar...Damon and Stefan watched me walking away. They may cry now but I cried a lot more in this last month. And that's over now I'm not gonna cry for them anymore, I have a new family to be worried about now.