part 11: school dance

Y/h/c: your hair color
I woke up with a really bad headache. my eyelids was heavy and I moved them hardly.
I was in my old room at Salvatore house, laying in my bed.
I saw Kol sleeping in a chair beside my bed while his hand was locked to mine.
I smiled at the pretty sleepy boy beside me and I caressed the top of his hand with my thumb. He opened his eyes slowly and when he saw me awake his eyes went wide.
+ Did I wake you?

I asked and he shook his head shockingly kissing my forehead.
- are you okay? You passed out last night.
He said and I nodded remembering the events of that bloody night.
+ Yeah I'm fine...come here...lay with me.
he took my hand laying down beside me. I put my head on his chest and he caressed my hairs lightly.

I raised my head and stared at his beautiful face...God I'm so lucky. I thought then kissed his lips slowly. The kiss went deeper...he was on top of me and my hands cupped his cheeks. It was passionate and soft. I smiled and tried to say something but the door suddenly opened and Damon was behind it. When he saw us his face turned angry.
- no no no no...no sex under my roof young lady.

He said and I rolled my eyes. I woke up and ran to him. wrapped my arms around him, I smelled the cologne, sent it to my lungs, God I missed him.
+ Hello brother.
he laughed kissing my cheek. I could've heard his breath of relief on my ear.
- c'mon you're gonna be late for school.
He said pulling away and I sighed. he didn't want me to know but at the end I saw tears in his pretty blue eyes.

He walked out of the room slowly, leaving me and Kol all alone.
Kol came to me and picked me up while kissing me, I got surprise a little but then I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He threw me to my bed and I laughed a little.
+ We're not supposed to do this.
I said and he kissed me again deeper this time, moving his lips to my neck. My eyes closed out of pleasure and a soft moan scaped from my mouth.
- I don't care.
He said and I smirked, I wasn't unwilling, not at all, let's say we're gonna be late for school ;) .

.....
I attended school for the second period. I sat next to Bonnie and I saw Kol winking at me from the back sit. I blushed a little remembering this morning activities.
- how're you feeling?
Bonnie asked and I nodded.
+ I'm fine thanks... how's everybody after...you know.
- they're fine... I'll explain to you later.
Bonnie said and I was trying to ask more but I saw the class door opened and Rebekah came in.
- Sorry I'm late.
She said with a smirk .You got to be kidding me, I glared at her and she glared back sitting beside her brother, Kol stared at her head to toe then looked down sighing, she rolled her eyes annoyingly.

....
The first day of school went quickly. I talked to Caroline, Bonnie and Elena about the recent activities. I missed them all, I missed our relationship together.

After school that passed very boring Kol texted me.
"meet me at the mystic grill."
I smiled a little. Damon found my car for me the other day and I was so happy about that...I missed her too. She was my classic friend, I was never able to forget about her.