part 23: twins

Next week Friday afternoon I was cooking for dinner because we invited everyone we knew to our house...after I came back from death Kol actually moved in with me. We've never discussed that but he technically lives here so it's official now.

I tried to pickup milk from the top floor of the fridge but suddenly I felt something in my stomach...at first it was a little pain but then it grew more and more til I started screaming. Kol was out so I was alone at house.

I fell to the ground tried to pickup my phone but it was far away from me on the counter. thought it was a normal pain cuz I had this contractions a lot this last week but when I saw water coming out of me I started panicking.

I use my magic to call Kol and when I heard his voice because of my vampire hearing I  just screamed.
+ KOL TWINS....UHHHHH...KOL I HAVE PAIN.

I yelled and like 10 seconds later Kol was here in the kitchen beside me. He threw the flower bouquet that he bought in a corner, I screamed again, he screamed with me.
- oh my God... darling...hold on...hold on.
He was panicking not knowing what to do until I yelled again.
+ KOL HOSPITAL.
I grabbed my stomach and watched him with anger in my eyes.
He finally realized our situation and picked me up bridal style.

He vampsped towards hospital

He vampsped towards hospital. He was yelling for help and threaten everyone in there. One of the nurses was going to say they don't have an empty room but Kol compelled her and she got us into a surgery room. My face was sweaty and my outfit was so messy. Kol squeezed my hand the whole time when we waited for the doctor to come.

After four or five minutes doctor came and asked a couple of questions that I can't remember how I answer them but she nodded and took off my pant and panties since it wasn't time for changing my outfit to hospital outfit. I was already 10 centimeters open.

She said that I'm ready to push so I pushed as hard as I could.
- good... you're doing great.
She said and Kol kissed my forehead.
- great babe...keep going, I love you.
He said and I pushed again while I was yelling from the pain...I wish there was some magic to realize the pain.

After twenty minutes I heard The sound of crying and tears filled my eyes.
She gave Kol our daughter and I looked at her in his embrace...she was bloody but she was beautiful. She had y/h/c hair and chocolate brown eyes. I cried lightly while Kol was smiling at her. I could see the love in his eyes...our daughter was so lucky.

- ok the next one is coming you have to push again.
Doctor said and I nodded,I was exhausted but there was no time for resting now, our second child was about to born.
I pushed again while Kol handed our girl to nurse to clean her and took my hand again...it was easier this time but still hurts like a bitch. I pushed and pushed til she put another healthy daughter out of my vagina.
I fell to the sheets exhausted and doctor hand me my another daughter this time. She was dirty too but so beautiful. She has brown hair and y/e/c eyes. I smiled even with the pain in my vagina.
+ Hey honey...
I told her and she stopped crying, just stared smiling at me with her beauty little lips. Kol laughed, he kissed me deeply.
- thank you.
He said and I smiled.
....

One hour later I was in one of the hospital's room in my bed. Kol, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Alaric, Matt and even Enzo were standing beside my bed. After our drama with my mother Enzo grew closer to our family. He was a friend now. We were talking but when nurse came in with my beautiful daughters, clean and wrapped in pink towels. I heard everyone gasped, watched my daughters with awe.

- they're so gorgeous.
Caroline said.
- her nose is like mine.
Damon said and Stefan laughed lightly.
Nurse gave me one of my daughters and Kol took the other one.
- what did you name them?
Bonnie asked, I looked at Kol with love in my eyes and smiled.
- well...guys... meet Elena Rebekah Salvatore/mikaelson. She's strong like her aunt Elena.
I told them and showed them the little girl in my hand with her pretty brown eyes.

Damon watched me with a thank full look and Stefan smiled. Caroline took the baby from me with teary eyes.
- hey Elena... I'm your aunt Caroline...I'm gonna be a cool aunt. I promise to always have gum for you.

Stefan put his hands on Caroline's shoulders and smiled at her.
-and I promised to protect you with my life.
Little Elena smiled and took Stefan's finger. Caroline gave her to Damon, he looked at her with teary eyes.
- and I'm gonna love you...more than anything in this world. You're a sign of my Elena. I'll love you no matter what.
I grinned at them and took my other baby girl from Kol.

+ And this gorgeous girl...is Andra Jossete Salvatore/mikaelson. She's a warrior. Like her name...and like her aunt Jo.
I said remembered the time when Kai picked her name for her.
"-Andra...it's Greek... it means warrior."
I smiled through the memory while his voice echoed in my head. He was a murderer and we had a lot of problems but one day in a lifetime he was my friend at the place when I had no one...nothing's gonna change that.

Alaric looked at me with awe. He smiled widely and took the baby from my hand.
- hey beautiful...one day...I will teach you anything I Know... about your aunt Jo about fighting and about your family history. til that day you're gonna raise with love.

I wiped one tear on my cheek. They're so lucky to have this family. And I'm so lucky to have them. We lost a lot of people we loved but this family...will fight for each other forever...and nothing's gonna ever happened to my babies when they had their father Kol...their uncle Salvatores and mikaelsons and their aunts by their side.
I looked at my babies one more time they born a little bit soon but they're healthy. They're fighters. It's in their blood.

Kol pecked my lips one more time and looked at our friends.
- guys we decided to choose four people for their God father and God mother.
Everyone looked at us and I started.
+ First of all... Bonnie.
I raised my hand and She took it while she was smiling at me.
+ Will you accept the honor to be my daughters God mother?
I asked and she nodded grinning.
- I would love to.

She said and I nodded then turned to face Damon.
+ And you dumbass... you're gonna be the God father.
I said as he laughed kissing my cheek.
- gladly.
+ Now...the two others are Rebekah and Elijah but we didn't asked them yet.
Damon rolled his eyes.
- so the war between team Mikaelson and team Salvatore is gonna stand for ever.
Kol laughed and held my hand.
- sorry mate but this is fate.
I joined him, he kissed my forehead. God I love my family. We went through a lot but always stuck together and the truth is this kids...are gonna be so spoiled.