part 10: make it stop

Y/n POV:
I came back home after meeting Kol and I saw Klaus laying on the couch. His sister was on the counter long sitting rest. When me and Klaus left the town finding and reviving his sister Rebekah was the first thing we did. And she's here now...my dear beloved sister in law. She was useless as always, god Blondie, you're so annoying.

Klaus stood up and came closer, smirking at me.
+ well you should be sad cuz of your hybrids right now but I guess we went through that.
I folded my arms.
- love I have good news for you.
+ What's up?
I asked apathetic.
- we're going to come back to your beautiful hometown... mystic falls.
He said and I smirked.
+ This is another reunion then.

.....
Damon's POV:
We were packing our stuff for our finding sister trip, Bonnie found Kol days ago and I contacted with him but didn't like what he said about y/n, so we decided to go take her back ourselves. I have to try myself before giving up, I'm not gonna let my sister go because of someone's personal opinion.

I heard a loud voice outside and ran to the main door to found out what was that and I saw Bonnie in front of my house.
+ can't you work quietly? Someone might be sleeping or something.
I said leading to the door frame.
- you have no idea who's back in town.
She said fearfully.
I sighed knowing who she was talking about.
+ I'll call Kol...

.....
Y/n POV:
I looked at the mystic falls school and something warmed up my frozen heart. The memories of me Elena Caroline and Bonnie practicing in yard for the cheerleader team and Caroline was mad cuz of me not taking serious the practice and making unpopular jokes.

One little smile shaped the corner of my lips but I faded it away. Now it's not the time for taking back the feelings, that side of me has been dead for a while.

Klaus told me and Rebekah to get in...it was 10 pm and school was half empty just a bunch of kids decorating gym salon for some party.
Klaus left and I went to the hallway while Rebekah was going to the gym compelling kids to leave the school.
I was walking to the hallway looking for Tyler, Klaus needed him for something, when I saw Caroline making out with him beside the lockers my brows raised up. Poor Matt, captain was with him the last time I saw her.

+ What a pleasure...
They watched me in awe and I smirked devilish.
+ Sorry Capitan but I need your handsome boyfriend.
Caroline came closer suddenly grabbing my neck with his vampire speed. I had not seen her since Elijah got me with Kol. it looks like we have a new blonde vampire in the city now.
- I'm sorry y/n
She said trying to break my neck but I was older and stronger, I caught her neck sooner first and broke it roughly, she fell on the floor unconscious, I shrugged indifferent.
+ Yeah...me too.

I ran to Tyler, grabbed his shirt forcing him to come with me. He was shaking out of scare.

I dragged him into the gym and saw Klaus, Bonnie, Matt, Elena, Rebekah and two sweaty strangers there, they all were looking at Klaus with fear in their eyes.
- Like to all meet my assistant y/n, warning she can be quite mean.

Klaus said and I passed him poor Tyler with a smirk on the corner of my lips.
+ Very nice.
Elena yelled immediately.
- leave him alone.
Klaus fed his blood to Tyler while he was saying his hybrids story. Things that I've seen with my own eyes, it wasn't interesting hearing them again.

- I need you to find a way to save my hybrids Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...you better hurry.
He finished his speech with killing Tyler in front of everyone.
Bonnie and Matt ran out of the room probably looking for a solution. Rebekah started teasing Elena, she was walking around her saying mean things to her.
+ Leave her alone Rebekah. Drag Tyler's body somewhere else.
I said and She glared at me but did what I asked. Good, we don't like each other but she's listening to me, that's enough for me, I don't care about anything else.