epilogue: wedding day

Girls were sleeping on Damon's chest and he was putting his head on little Elena's head while he was taking Andra's hand. He was sleeping too.

I smiled to the scene in front of me.
- They're so cute together.
Elena said behind me. I turned back to face her.
+ Yeah they are. He's so soft with his nephews.
Elena nodded before asking me.
- I wanted to go shopping will you come with me?
I smirked a little and shook my head.
+ No I had to be somewhere else...but I will catch up with you later.
She nodded and I patted her shoulder getting passed her.

I vampsped to my car, I've to drive to my house...the one that I bought a long time ago.

From outside the house was the same but from inside dust was flying every where. I Scuffed a little and shook my hand to get rid of the dust.

I walked around the house then moved to the upstairs. I missed this house... I realized voices from my room and got my magic to my palm.
I opened my bedroom door slowly and ready to attack but instead I saw him. It was Kol sitting on my bed and smiling to one of our pictures.

I sighed and rolled my eyes then made the magic go away.
I sat beside him but he didn't looked at me. His gaze was on the photo.
- do you remember this day?
He finally said and I smiled watching the picture. It was me and him kissing each other on the mountain in the snow. Every where was filled by the color white. I was wearing a red jacket and he was wearing a blue hat and black coat.

+ Of course I do...that was when you asked me on a date officially.
He chuckled and finally looked at my eyes.
- I'm sorry, I shouldn't compelled to you but I just wanted to protect you and our family.

I looked at him in the eyes and cupped his face.
+ I'm sorry too, I shouldn't leave like that I was just mad and ....
He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I immediately kissed back. We pulled back a little for breathing, our foreheads were pressing together and our eyes were still close.

- I wanted to shut you like that for at least one time.
I chuckled and whispered sweetly.
+ I love you.
- I love you too.
we kissed again.
- so the wedding is still on?
He asked and I smiled through the kiss.
+ Yes it's still on.
......

"Wedding day"
It was three in the afternoon. I was sitting on my bed and Elena was fixing my makeup while Rebekah was doing my hair and Caroline and Bonnie were cleaning my wedding dress.

Kol asked me to just pick one bridesmaid but I couldn't decide so I picked four and now I'm regretting.
Although Caroline really helped for the wedding's place and when we decided to throw it at the Salvatore garden she really helped with the designing things.

And Bonnie was a really good pep talker when I felt nervous or doubting.
Elena helped to keep the fights between Salvatores and Mikaelsons get down and helped with my makeup of course.

Rebekah helped me picking my wedding dress and all. she was a really good sister to me.
Damon knocked and asked if we finished. He was wearing a black suit, black tie and so handsome. After Stephan's death I was feeling closer to him, maybe it was because I didn't want to lose him like when I lost my other brother.

- In a minute.
Elena said and Damon rolled his eyes.
+ Ok but hurry cuz the groom is so nervous and I'm holding myself to not kick his ass.

I laughed as he left. Damon was going to walk with me to the isle but because of me not being killed I decided to pick two men for this job so it's gonna be Damon and Klaus. Although it was hard to keep both of them far from each other or they'd started fighting again.

Kol decided to pick Elijah... Jeremy...one of his man friends and Alaric for his best man. He wasn't sure for the last choice but I begged and with a little woman tricks he finally accepted. I really wanted Alaric to be a part of our wedding. It was our last day in mystic falls so I wanted to see everyone very well. I might be not seeing them for a while.